Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the longest to run Tren

Charles45

Registered
I'm 45 years old
5 ft 8 in
175 lb
13 to 14% body fat
I'm wondering about Trenbolone. I have never ran it before but I have been running steroids for the past 15 or so years. I'm excited to try it because I heard it's so strong. What is the longest Trenbolone dosing I can go without getting messed up from it

I'm 45 years old
5 ft 8 in
175 lb
13 to 14% body fat
I'm wondering about Trenbolone. I have never ran it before but I have been running steroids for the past 15 or so years. I'm excited to try it because I heard it's so strong. What is the longest Trenbolone dosing I can go without getting messed up from it

Since you have never done it before you should only run it 6-8weeks….stick with a short ester so you can back off if things go sideways….stronger=more sides….be very careful to eat well and buy all needed ancillaries

I'm 45 years old
5 ft 8 in
175 lb
13 to 14% body fat

400mgs of trenbolone enanthate per week
250mgs testosterone enanthate per week
50mgs winstrol per day
4 caps ostazol preworkout per day
6-7 caps n2guard organ support per day

If you stack the above watch the growth. You'll get lean and shredded.

Since you have never done it before you should only run it 6-8weeks….stick with a short ester so you can back off if things go sideways….stronger=more sides….be very careful to eat well and buy all needed ancillaries

i think this is sound advice

I'm 45 years old
5 ft 8 in
175 lb
13 to 14% body fat

Wrong question. Try 'what's the shortest I can run it and get great results from?'

400mgs of trenbolone enanthate per week
250mgs testosterone enanthate per week
50mgs winstrol per day
4 caps ostazol preworkout per day
6-7 caps n2guard organ support per day

If you stack the above watch the growth. You'll get lean and shredded.

I'd second this. Looks good.
10 weeks.
4 weeks 50 winstrol, 2 weeks no winstrol, finish with 4 weeks winstrol.

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion cabergoline is essential with all tren cycles... Unless ur running like 200mg.
Just, half tab e3d before bed.

Most people that get the crazy sides are the ones that didn't take caber... And wonder why they go crazy...high Prolactin is fucked. I tried a few weeks of a tren cycle once without it and holy shit I was crazy, jealous, black heads on shoulders, felt waaay off.
Never run tren without since... 7 years of blasting cruisingtren.

He's asking abt ester.
Tren hex is the longest.
@domestic-supply.com has it

Would not recommend that to a 1st time user…..things go sideways fast and can freak you out if not used to it….that and nicking a vein and ending up on the floor in a fetal position

I would never feel comfortable running anything that I know is harmful for anywhere near that long. Hell, I never ran ANYTHING that long. But that's me.

Nevertheless, I don't understand the question. First off, the dosage is a big factor. ANd if you had bad sides at week 5 you wouldn't know enough to stop? You'd keep going because someone on a message board said it wasn't time yet?

These questions are a bit like the "what color car should I buy" variety. Do whatever the fuck you want. But be prepared to own the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom