Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what music r u listening when u hit in gym??especially endurance training, recommend

Portfolio: "Heavy metal, classical and symphony. The three of them are so very closely related to one another."

Bill Whiseley: "yep!!!so what r u always thking abt when u doing training wtih metal music through ur mind????"

Not much at all. And that, I think is the beauty of it all. Like weight training itself, those three closely related genres excite me to the point to where I am able to concentrate on nothing other than weight training. They lend me the aggression I need to lift large.

Portfolio: "Heavy metal, classical and symphony. The three of them are so very closely related to one another."

Bill Whiseley: "yep!!!so what r u always thking abt when u doing training wtih metal music through ur mind????"

Not much at all. And that, I think is the beauty of it all. Like weight training itself, those three closely related genres excite me to the point to where I am able to concentrate on nothing other than weight training. They lend me the aggression I need to lift large.

yep its all beatifull and the music offer a magic not only to lift weight in gym but also lift trouble in life, i think thats great and amazing, combine the world , music, power together. ps, recommend ur favriote 3 ones to me and i will download right now, going to make more lifting weight with the music u adviced lol

Six Feet Under-seed of filth,sonofabitch,snap your fingers snap your kneck.pantera.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I love listening to podcasts when doing cardio. PED radio is one of my favourites. When doing weights anything goes

The sound of the weights clanging is my music. Think its considered industrial type.

80's thrash
Any metal with a good groove

The sound of the weights clanging is my music. Think its considered industrial type.

80's thrash
Any metal with a good groove

haha do u think the weight clanging is attractive or u like the weights than music!

- - - Updated - - -

Six Feet Under-seed of filth,sonofabitch,snap your fingers snap your kneck.pantera.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

i like pantera!!!they yield the terrible suffersings in life and sometims it can totally express my feeling exactli anger:) could u pis sent more feom Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom