Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what music r u listening when u hit in gym??especially endurance training, recommend

Mostly hard rock/heavy metal/alterative.

Pantera,Iron Maiden,Tool,Soundgarden,Godsmack,Filter,Slipnot,etc

My music choice while training is a bit different...I prefer reggae and soca. For me, those types of music makes me think of vacation, sunshine, and palm trees. This makes me happy and puts me in a good mood. That translates into better workouts. I know it's weird. I'm in Canada though so summer doesn't happen that much. It actually snowed last week.

I have been listening to a lot of trance lately. Check out the above and beyond group therapy podcasts on iTunes. I highly recommend them. Each one is 2 hours so it's the perfect length for your entire workout, stretching after etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/above-beyond-group-therapy/id286889904?mt=2

Awesome Trevor.. we have that in common! I absolutely love Above and Beyond! I still remember EDC back in 07.. they killed the set! So many great songs!

- - - Updated - - -

I listen to so many different genres. From Trance to Rock, Heavy Metal, Black Metal, Alternative, Punk, Gothic, Industrial, 80s, etc. Check out the band Assemblage 23.. the song, "Cocoon" is good, "Damaged" and "Horizon" is another. Umm.. like Trevor said Above and Beyond is a great trance band, Armin Van Buuren is another great DJ, Ferry Corsten.. I'll have to look through my music list but if I find anything I'll share more!

I have been listening to a lot of trance lately. Check out the above and beyond group therapy podcasts on iTunes. I highly recommend them. Each one is 2 hours so it's the perfect length for your entire workout, stretching after etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/above-beyond-group-therapy/id286889904?mt=2
i dont listening too much trance but i know above&beyond cauz sometimes on my drivng way the rideo play their song...and im going to download more their songs to act as my gym fellow. so thank u bro

- - - Updated - - -

Rock ! :th_cool:

haha rock is a good choice and recommed ur favoriate 3 to me : )

- - - Updated - - -

No wait billy idol,thaaats the ticket

Sent from my STUDIO SELFIE using Tapatalk

how long u usually stay in gym every time and u like kellen heller most????

- - - Updated - - -

My music choice while training is a bit different...I prefer reggae and soca. For me, those types of music makes me think of vacation, sunshine, and palm trees. This makes me happy and puts me in a good mood. That translates into better workouts. I know it's weird. I'm in Canada though so summer doesn't happen that much. It actually snowed last week.

haha u r so cute maybe u can come to califorlia, i like jogging along with the beach coast in the early morning with the wind blowing and the palm trees smiling, this time i tried soft and clean music hahah its so wonderful

- - - Updated - - -

Heavy metal, classical and symphony. The three of them are so very closely related to one another.

yep!!!so what r u always thking abt when u doing training wtih metal music through ur mind????

- - - Updated - - -

Rock ! :th_cool:

nowadays i listened the theme song in Zoopia "try everything" especially when i doing endurance work

I rather to Time 4 Sum Aksio before the game, Redman has deep and powerful voice, bohemian lyrics easily ignite my passion. This, he is much better than Peter McNeley.

When i do bench press, i like listen to Eminem 's Superman and stronger than i was . Anybody here also a fan of Eminem as me ? buddy .

biggie, skrillex, gucci mane

sorry man im confused abt mane????its new borned music haha

- - - Updated - - -

When i do bench press, i like listen to Eminem 's Superman and stronger than i was . Anybody here also a fan of Eminem as me ? buddy .

i love Mr.Em his a great whiteskin rapper...i gusess u do bench press in fast-paced frequency with his songs...i wonder how long u do bench press every time?

- - - Updated - - -

I rather to Time 4 Sum Aksio before the game, Redman has deep and powerful voice, bohemian lyrics easily ignite my passion. This, he is much better than Peter McNeley.

with his songs, what training u usually do? this songs help???

I try to find new music to add to my list to listen to. its mostly to block out the crappy gym music and put me in my own zone. I notice some guys wear hoodies in the gym to accomplish this too. the gym environment can get distracting.

what I do is find stuff on youtube that I like, then grab the mp3.. or I will listen to something on Sirius

Back
Top Bottom