Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What my pre contest diet looks like - meal by meal

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
This is what my diet looks like at 4 weeks out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-n2kX1UO4&feature=youtu.be

You can follow my log here: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...muskate-s-pre-contest-training-log-40720.html

The diet I go through in the video is:
Diet:
1. 500ml egg white
100g oatmeal
2 whole lemons

2. 200gr chicken breast or turkey breast
50g brown rice
100g spinach, lettuce or kale

3. 200gr chicken breast or turkey breast
50g brown rice
100g spinach, lettuce or kale

4. 1 can wild salmon
50g brown rice
225g mixed vegetable (corn, carrots, peas and green beans)

DURING WORKOUT: 30g BCAA

POST WORKOUT
2 scoops (60g) whey isolate
50g oatmeal

5. 200g beef liver
100g spinach

6. 1 can tuna
3 whole eggs
10g psyllium husk
greens powder
-I follow this diet every day. On the days where I am only doing cardio and abs, I remove all the oatmeal and brown rice from the diet.

bro good diet...have you considered adding more liquid protein to the mix?....

bro good diet...have you considered adding more liquid protein to the mix?....

Do you mean more protein powders?

Right now my metabolism is through the roof and I am always ravenous. I want to eat my calories. After my show I'll probably increase my protein powder consumption to 2 meals per day.

This is one clean diet! Interestingly, half of my meals are very similar to yours. No wonder you are in such a good shape with such a good diet! Keep it going!

we got into this simplified diet on our podcasts as well. it isn't expensive and its simple and clean. trevor does a great job with making nutrition simple.

This diet is actually a lot simpler then it seems and actually pretty affordable. You save a lot of money by cooking all your meals yourself and not eating out. People don't realize how much money they waste eating out at restaurants.

Nice and clean diet, bro. Not sure I could do the liver though, personally. Totally agree on cooking your own meals, you know exactly what's going into it, too

Nice and clean diet, bro. Not sure I could do the liver though, personally. Totally agree on cooking your own meals, you know exactly what's going into it, too

It's really not that bad. It tastes exactly like steak. If you put some mustard on it, you can't tell the difference.

I like it because it is very affordable and extremely nutritious.

It's really not that bad. It tastes exactly like steak. If you put some mustard on it, you can't tell the difference.

I like it because it is very affordable and extremely nutritious.

bro i love the taste of liver....nice liver with a nice steak...good mix

bro i love the taste of liver....nice liver with a nice steak...good mix

I actually enjoy the taste of liver myself as well. I think most people are just turned off by it by the way it looks.

You have to admit, it does look like death lol.

Back
Top Bottom