Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What orals do you need to avoid if you work?

Ssshortstop

I have tbol, and I was considering anavar for the summer. However I work all day, so I cant have debilating pumps and shin splints. first time I took dbol I walked about 1/4 mile and I was unable to continue. It was difficult to return home. I have read that tbol can have this same effect. Not sure. Does anavar?

I have tbol, and I was considering anavar for the summer. However I work all day, so I cant have debilating pumps and shin splints. first time I took dbol I walked about 1/4 mile and I was unable to continue. It was difficult to return home. I have read that tbol can have this same effect. Not sure. Does anavar?

I've used all 3 and the only one that gave me bad pumps was anavar at 60mg/day. Never had issues except water with dbol. Just finished 4 weeks of tbol and have to say while the gains are nothing to speak of the strength boost was quite nice. What are you trying to accomplish with it?

I'm on eq right now. the tbol was part of that Purity Source Cycle I'm finishing up. I didnt even fuckin need it. what about primo for the summer. I could just run eq again. I got minimal sides no acne. fucking great. I'm still getting stronger and bigger. people have to know.

I only get shin splints and pumps from dbol, anavar wouldnt do it to you. Try using 50mgs anavar with gw cardarine 20mgs and 2 cardazol, that will give you good energy and a nice anavar stack with about 350mgs anavar/week.

I'm on eq right now. the tbol was part of that Purity Source Cycle I'm finishing up. I didnt even fuckin need it. what about primo for the summer. I could just run eq again. I got minimal sides no acne. fucking great. I'm still getting stronger and bigger. people have to know.

bro primo gives some pumps, not too bad. you need to use n2guard

If you react so easy to back pumps , orals are not good idea mostly if you are on bulking eating alot of carbs and sodium . Try to do low carbs diet and reduce sodium intake and take very small dosage of oral, if dont work stay with injectables only .

Taurine helps alot on back pumps to

Why not just skip orals all together and use Injectables? Thats exactly what I do

thats kinda what ive been thinking, actually doing. I have 2500mg of tbol sitting here i was suppose to run at the end of this cycle...I just dont think in the end it would do anything. Also to run a summer cycle im only gonna have 8 weeks in between cycles on hrt and so i figured it would be stupid to run the tbol now considering the short off time. I care about my health a little, and I dont want to be a gorilla like that one post. I just want definition and separtation. aesthetics you know. Im gravitating towards primo low test prop and proviron.

- - - Updated - - -

you can always sub with sarms... something like yk11 or s23 is just as strong as anavar would be

would primo do it by itself. restricted calories 600 primo 350 test prop 50mg proviron. Just finishing 600eq 350 test 50mg proviron, and its been perfect. I dont wanna be huge. But I do want aesthetics

thats kinda what ive been thinking, actually doing. I have 2500mg of tbol sitting here i was suppose to run at the end of this cycle...I just dont think in the end it would do anything. Also to run a summer cycle im only gonna have 8 weeks in between cycles on hrt and so i figured it would be stupid to run the tbol now considering the short off time. I care about my health a little, and I dont want to be a gorilla like that one post. I just want definition and separtation. aesthetics you know. Im gravitating towards primo low test prop and proviron.

- - - Updated - - -

would primo do it by itself. restricted calories 600 primo 350 test prop 50mg proviron. Just finishing 600eq 350 test 50mg proviron, and its been perfect. I dont wanna be huge. But I do want aesthetics

obviously im partial to primo because its my favorite but i would definitely add in something if you want pure aesthetics... s4 would be my recommendation along with gw but yk11 is also a very strong choice

To be clear for other members - it's an issue if you do manual labor. Not so much if you spend all day 'working' at a desk. It's work for sure but you're more likely to get painful forearm pumps than shin splints

- - - Updated - - -

I havent used orals in years, and honestly my cycles have been better, and with far less side effects. Lwt the injectibles do the work

I've loved the results and low sides from tbol but the pumps are bad sometimes.

I can barely even walk a mile when I'm on it because of calf/shin pain and running is put of the question.

One day when I was coaching a little league practice I had to go sit down because the back pumps were so bad I couldn't bend over and could hardly move. Tbol is the only oral I've used but if they all cause pumps like this I may be done with orals period.

Back
Top Bottom