Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what other sups out there have you been impressed with and why

N

Needtogetaas

help needtobuildmuscle get a good idea of what people need and like.. hit me

help needtobuildmuscle get a good idea of what people need and like.. hit me

Well until on guard hits the shelf to be able to look at the entire ingrediant list I'd be interested in a multivitamin for sure. Maybe the on-guard will be a staple all year round though... who knows.

I like supps that aid in recovery myself, so anything you have up your sleeve in regards to that I will give a wirl. The new protein line you have coming all sound awesome too, can't wait for the new bars.

Also, not sure if you have any incentive towards a stimulant based fat burner. I am not derived off of them but every now and than I like to cycle them. I haven't tried AGX lipostim but just a thought being that I am on the forged burner right now and love it. I wish I could use it all year round :)

Another one would be an awesome test booster for when a person is natty. I am not sure if the hcghenerate would fit under here or not. Or really what is in bridge but what I DO know is that I will be buying both of them for sure to try out as well as the needtoslin. Come to think of it, after all of those mentioned above hit the shelves do we really need anything else :40:

how about

high energy with no crash

and

ritalin like effects..

now you're talking..

Hmmm you've got so much cool supps still coming out its really hard to say??

All that comes to mind is maybe an MRP? And that's just because so many of us are on the go a lot but I'll keep thinking.

how about

high energy with no crash

and

ritalin like effects..

now you're talking..

Good call man, I seem to need that kick in the ass more than ever lately. When I am in the gym it seems to be alright but outside its killer.

You have a lot of bases already covered im sure I will be able to come up with others. A caesin based protein like a nightime formula. I still need to try the wheytobuild and the bars,but cant wait for those and the rest.

P-serine for cortisol control
11-oxo for the same= my personal fave
1-carboxy for muscle tone, and vivd dreams, also effective prolactin control
A topical cort blocker, with 7-keto dhea, 11-oxo, 6 bromo, burdock, forskolin, to help with pre contest.
protein pancakes, one of the biggest sellers in russia.
sports heat rub
formex is a solid supp or formestane.
super cissus, or a potent cissus extract, anabolic, and awesome for joints and ligaments.
a topical ecdysterone

Thats a few i like,

mvp by millenium sports
zmk
they are the only vitamin and zma supps i used before i made my own, they are about the best around.

Hmmm you've got so much cool supps still coming out its really hard to say??

All that comes to mind is maybe an MRP? And that's just because so many of us are on the go a lot but I'll keep thinking.
food products i am working on
protein pancakes
protein pudding
pre made soup mixes
the advanced protein bar mix (will be out next week)
other flavors on the protein mix
protein brownies and other pasties

P-serine for cortisol control
11-oxo for the same= my personal fave
1-carboxy for muscle tone, and vivd dreams, also effective prolactin control
A topical cort blocker, with 7-keto dhea, 11-oxo, 6 bromo, burdock, forskolin, to help with pre contest.
protein pancakes, one of the biggest sellers in russia.
sports heat rub
formex is a solid supp or formestane.
super cissus, or a potent cissus extract, anabolic, and awesome for joints and ligaments.
a topical ecdysterone

Thats a few i like,

mvp by millenium sports
zmk
they are the only vitamin and zma supps i used before i made my own, they are about the best around.
AAH well good . You will be happy to know this is not far off.

protein pancakes
protein pudding
pre made soup mixes

yay protein pancakes my fave, the others look good too. nice job:40:

You have a lot of bases already covered im sure I will be able to come up with others. A caesin based protein like a nightime formula. I still need to try the wheytobuild and the bars,but cant wait for those and the rest.
deff need a caesin protein of some kind

Yeaaaa!!! I'm all for the new protein goodies! Sure love my daily protein pancakes and brownies! Add soup and pudding in and that's quite a variety! :D

Yeah a casein product with vitamin e to slow absorbtion and improve the muscle tone in the digestive tract allowing for more nutrients being absorbed from the protein
Maybe if it was like this , whey protein isolate along with milk protein (micellar casein), whey protein concentrate and egg white powder so that aminos are released at a controlled rate throughout the night, maybe add glutamine too for an even stronger anti-catabolic effect?
From my studies that means you get proteins being released constantly for up to 7 hours.

I'd like to see something similar to 25r-diol.
Maybe a product that combinds it with l-carnitine (tartrate).

protein pancakes
protein pudding
pre made soup mixes

I had both your bars and new Replinisher

flavoring is awesome

make mre of the above :santa:

You know what I would like needto, a women's supplement that focuses around weight loss, nutrition and fitness.... a general multi vitamin with folic acid plus green tea, chromium picolinate, probiotics, Vitamin B complex, Creatine...etc.

Is that possible?

You know what I would like needto, a women's supplement that focuses around weight loss, nutrition and fitness.... a general multi vitamin with folic acid plus green tea, chromium picolinate, probiotics, Vitamin B complex, Creatine...etc.

Is that possible?

LIPOFLAME sweetie

Women Love it:

Key Attributes of LIPOFLAME™:

* Fat Burning with PURE EVOFLAME™ and EGCG
* Clean Long Lasting Energy with NO Crash
* Appetite Control, Metabolism Increase
* Neurotropic Co-Factors for Sustained Focus and Positive Mood

LIPOFLAME™

contains the following:

N-Acetyl Carnitine

N-Acetyl Tyrosine

TriXanthin-X™ Blend: (Green Tea 60% EGCG, Oolong Tea (Xanthines), Caffeine USP)

Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL

Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCL

Dmae Bitartrate

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Propionyl Carnitine

EVOFLAME™ Pure Evodiamine Extract

Idebenone

Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3)

Frequently Asked Questions

What is EVOFLAME™?

EVOFLAME™ in LIPOFLAME™ is a bio-active alkaloid extract from a plant called Evodiae fructus.

In Studies done in laboratories using isolated cells, EVOFLAME™ can raise body temperature, is anti-carcinogenic, and influences the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands.

EVOFLAME™ stimulates the vanilloids to reduce fat uptake and increases the rate of burning fat safely and dramatically. Animals fed a high-fat diet plus EVOFLAME™ actually lose fat, rather than gain weight.

EVOFLAME™ is a mild stimulant that invokes positive energy and diuretic characteristics (water loss from dermal layers). EVOFLAME™ will elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature. It is a true thermogenic that will increase net calories and fat burned daily for energy, leading to safe fat loss. EVOFLAME™ is one of the true breakthroughs in modern and intelligent fat burning.

"LIPOFLAME looks great! About the fat burning, are there studies to support this claim?"

Answer: YES!

1. The combination of Xanthines + Carnitine yields much greater fat loss and endurance in animal models, 20-29% more fat burned under workload.
2. Choline precursors added to the above will drive fat loss even further.
3. Additionally the combination of Xanthines together with capsaicin increases thermogenesis in humans. EVOFLAME™, while superior to capsaicin functions very similarly, and in cell models EVOFLAME™ is indeed proven to do what capsaicin does and much more.
4. We also added Vinpocetene, N-acetyl Tyrosine, and ECGC which drives fat loss even further by modulating appetite safely and increasing thermogenesis directly and in marked fashion, while also providing major additional health benefits too numerous to list.

Back
Top Bottom