Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What over a year of continuous Nandrolone use did to me

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
***I do NOT encourage others to try this. This is NOT an example of responsible cycling. This is just sharing an experience.

Coming off Nandrolone after using it for over a year straight. Doses ranged from 250 - 750mg per week. From 250mg Deca to add fullness while cutting, to 600mg NPP while bulking, to 750mg of Deca while bulking. Testosterone was kept between 500-750mg weekly. Other compounds were swapped in and out as well (masteron, tren, anavar, winstrol, and dbol). E2 was controlled using Arimidex at varying doses depending on what and how much I was running. Progesterone and Prolactin was not monitored as I assumed keeping my E2 in check would also keep those at bay. Looking back, it would have been a good idea to check those and see if they could be the cause of the issues described below.

The Nandrolone was dropped about 2 weeks ago and replaced by Masteron Enanthate at 800mg/week. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. You don't realize it because it happens so gradually over time but Nandrolone numbs you....in every way. Yes we all know that Nandrolone can "numb" you down below and cause erectile issues, but that's just the beginning.

Nandrolone numbs you emotionally, sexually, and mentally. It made me depressed but noat in a sad kind of way....just an apathetic kind of way. I wasn't sad, just lazy and careless and couldn't be bothered to do anything other than work, train ( both mandatory) and lounge around.
Sexually I was just not there. I enjoyed sex while it was happening, but the thought beforehand of getting off my ass to perform the task seemed exhausting. If my fiancée actually gave me the option I probably would have chosen to just stay on the couch and reschedule for another time. I just wasn't interested in anything other than getting my work and training done, and planting my ass on the couch. I barely managed to meal prep I was just so burnt out and lazy. I ended up ordering takeout like 3 days a week...

There wasn't much going out and gathering with others (due to COVID) but there were a few occasions such as birthdays, holidays, etc where I would be with a small group of friends or family. During these times I would normally be very social and charismatic. I'm kind of known as the "funny guy" and people seem to want me around as I guess I'm a fun person. Anyways I was noticing that I felt nothing when I was around these people. I was not excited to see anyone, I was not my normal, charismatic self. I was really just thinking about my couch and how it was screaming my name to come sit on it. I just felt so mentally and physically exhausted that I couldn't get any joy out of the things I normally like to do.

I know, these are textbook, cookie cutter symptoms of depression. But I don't have depression. Running Nandrolone for over a year GAVE me temporary depression. I'm not saying running a cycle with Nandrolone will give you depression, I'm saying a PROLONGE0D cycle of Nandrolone may have this effect on some people as it did with me.

Now I'm off Nandrolone and using Masteron Enanthate in it's place at 800mg per week. I know...I should just come off and cruise. I'm weak what can I say? Anyways WOW...I feel alive again. After just two weeks my sex drive is back up, I feel motivated to get things done, and I actually feel excitement for things again.

I love Nandrolone, and will run it many more times...however I will not be running it for that long again.

That´s why is always good idea to change compounds to keep growing and reducing the sides . I love nandrolone is my drug of choice for bulking with test . Never had any problem with it .

Nandrlone affects serotonin and dopamine levels and tgis is why that happens. Im guessing you didn't run any DHT based compounds while on it which would have made a substantial difference. Masteron, primo, or proviron are all good to use with deca

Nandrlone affects serotonin and dopamine levels and tgis is why that happens. Im guessing you didn't run any DHT based compounds while on it which would have made a substantial difference. Masteron, primo, or proviron are all good to use with deca
​I did add Masteron into the mix on a few occasions but in this case it did not help. Usually it does but I think something was already too far out of whack.

Back
Top Bottom