Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Peptides Have Impressed You?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What Peptides Have Impressed You?

There was a while where it looked like peptides were the wave of the future regarding PED's. I've tried quite a few of them and here's my quick take.

A lot of them are meant to increase GH -- which they very well may do but it's not something that will show immediate results. And the "flushed" feeling you get from them is very unsettling. And good old GH is available, so...I see that stuff as a bit of a bust.

I really liked Melanotan but it gave me moles that had to be lasered off. So...no more melanotan

Bremelanotide is the most amazing shit ever. Spontaneous erections like you're 16 years old. Make woman horny as hell. BUT, it causes a severe spike in blood pressure which is scary as fuck. So, no more of that.

BPC 147 -- the "Wolverine" drug. Increases healing capability tenfold. Supposedly. It did nothing for me.

How about you? Which ones worked? Which ones sucked? Do you think there is hope for the future for this stuff. Or another failed experiment?
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ive had good results with GHRP2 and CJC1295 w DAC. 2 pins a day. Have seen reduction in body fat, muscle growth, recovery, etc.

Ive tried igf1-lr3. It was ok but for the price and the levels I ran HGH is just a better option IMO.

Hexarelin and Ipamorelin were both good too just I like the ghrp2 best.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    There was a while where it looked like peptides were the wave of the future regarding PED's. I've tried quite a few of them and here's my quick take.

A lot of them are meant to increase GH -- which they very well may do but it's not something that will show immediate results. And the "flushed" feeling you get from them is very unsettling. And good old GH is available, so...I see that stuff as a bit of a bust.

I really liked Melanotan but it gave me moles that had to be lasered off. So...no more melanotan

Bremelanotide is the most amazing shit ever. Spontaneous erections like you're 16 years old. Make woman horny as hell. BUT, it causes a severe spike in blood pressure which is scary as fuck. So, no more of that.

BPC 147 -- the "Wolverine" drug. Increases healing capability tenfold. Supposedly. It did nothing for me.

How about you? Which ones worked? Which ones sucked? Do you think there is hope for the future for this stuff. Or another failed experiment?
    Melanotan 2 hands down impressive peptide. I got a great skin tan during snow and winter. Here it gets real cold and ton of snow in the winter, Melanotan 2 really helped me stay sane.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Ive had good results with GHRP2 and CJC1295 w DAC. 2 pins a day. Have seen reduction in body fat, muscle growth, recovery, etc.

Ive tried igf1-lr3. It was ok but for the price and the levels I ran HGH is just a better option IMO.

Hexarelin and Ipamorelin were both good too just I like the ghrp2 best.
    I had great results with ghrp 2 also, loved it.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I haven't used them personally but am really interested in the healing type like BPC and TB.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Melanotan 2 is my choice of peptide

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used any. If I did it'd be BPC or TB

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Informative post....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Melanotan 2 is great!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've been waiting for my 40's to get into peptides.
    Just didn't find much benefit for me when I was younger but now I can totally see the benefits now that I'm older and things are starting to fall apart.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    [QUOTE=LevButlerov;1191265]Melanotan 2 hands down impressive peptide. I got a great skin tan during snow and winter. Here it gets real cold and ton of snow in the winter, Melanotan 2 really helped me stay sane.

Iím trying Melanotan 2 now just about 5 days in. Canít wait to see the results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast