Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what pisses me off thread

tammyp

what gets under your skin?

i have a long list im sure....

my biggest...slow people! drivers, walkers, at the store, anywhere!

loud children..what is with the shreeking?

people that are late

inefficient people, people at my gym, jerk offs online (esp a select few), parents who dont teach thier children how to behave and then smakck them in the store.

People with no gym ettiquette.....Know it alls. I would definitely have to agree on slow drivers. Hmmm I am sure i have more.....LOL

Liars and hypocrites for starters

Liars and hypocrites for starters

Ooooo forgot about those SBT but definitely right. How bout the air lat blowfish guys at the gym? Yeah thats another one I have to add. Dayum boy exhale and put your stupid arms down!!!!!!:angry:

Just all around, unconsiterate people.

ex. girl comes to school EXTREMELY, sits behind me, coughs on me for 2 hours. When taking notes her pencil literally squeaks. The entire class is annoyed by her coughing, snorting, squeaking pencil. Christ

Came back in to add stupid people as well! Grrr

People who state their own opinions as fact, and refuse to reason, thats like pouring a cup of coffee for somone and telling them how to take it.

People who state their own opinions as fact, and refuse to reason, thats like pouring a cup of coffee for somone and telling them how to take it.
How come I already no EXACTLY where this is coming from lol!:tank:

Back
Top Bottom