Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Primo do you trust?

powerup

Buff Brother
Was looking at the Pharmacom Primo for domestic supply since they are good as gold. Anyone use the Pharmacom? I know primo is faked a bunch...

Was looking at the Pharmacom Primo for domestic supply since they are good as gold. Anyone use the Pharmacom? I know primo is faked a bunch...

Some of Pharmacom's affiliates will also be carrying EP..
you cannot go wrong with both brands both of them are top-notch..
Here is the most recent Mass spec test on this compound, we have a lot more mass spec testing the to come.
There will be room for error either direction with these type of tests this can be confirmed by the testing facility, simply contact them by email. The original question you had was asking in regards to real authentic genuine product being present, clearly it is present inside of EP.. Just as you wanted to know. although you're speaking about a different brand, I'm very confident when I tell you Pharmacom is a serious contender in this market and their reputation speaks for itself. you will be extremely satisfied with either brand.
OzOzwC9.jpg

pBNYROl.jpg

You can choose one you find the best. It doesn't matter really at all. They all like the same I think. I've used Bayer earlier, and use EP now. Can't see the difference really.

The tough thing for me is I 100% wont order international and unfortunately some of the other compounds I like to run like Primo are not available domestic with PSL. Not a shot at PSL Vision just I have a lot of people I know looking for all sorts of other compounds you guys offer but they dont want international so they go with Domestic-Supply.

Again just constructive feedback!

The tough thing for me is I 100% wont order international and unfortunately some of the other compounds I like to run like Primo are not available domestic with PSL. Not a shot at PSL Vision just I have a lot of people I know looking for all sorts of other compounds you guys offer but they dont want international so they go with Domestic-Supply.

Again just constructive feedback!

things are about to be available Domestic. like big things and good things

I will also have soon Balkan Pharma Primo both oral and injection and then Alpha pharma. thank you for your support)

Back
Top Bottom