Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the deal with all this sarms hype.

Dustin.Bradley

Sarms have been around for a long time now and it seems like all everyone talks about is sarms. I just don't understand the hype, they don't even compare to steroids. I guess I'm wondering why all of as sudden everyone is going crazy over them.

SARMS (selective androgen receptor modulators) are a great alternative to steroids, especially for females. Note that I didn't say replacement to steroids.

SARMS offer the traditional benefits of steroid use, such as increased muscle mass, fat loss and bone density, but are much more selective in their actions. This negates some of the negative side effects such as development of male gender characteristics (virilization), increased LDL/HDL cholesterol ratios, and HPTA suppression.

SARMS are no where the same strength as steroids but they are great for females and for bridging between steroid cycles as they do not suppress HPTA.

The SARM nutrabol is a great alternative to HGH. Especially with all the faked generic Chinese HGH floating around the market right now, at least with nutrabol you can be certain of what you are getting. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4iu of HGH per day.
Nutrobal (Mk-677) is an orally administrated growth hormone secretagogue developed by Reverse Pharmacology. Nutrabol chemically signals the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone.

Not everyone should be using steroids. SARMS would be a great alternative to steroids for new users.

Well its good for a lot of people. Honestly man a good portion of the people here have no business touching steroids. At least sarms won't fuck them up. I've never really taken up on them but it's a good option for many.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

like jrb said sarms won't fuck up your HPTA like steroids will, or give you gyno, or fuck up your heart.

the reason sarm's are getting hyped up these days is the crossfit guys have caught onto it and its legal. so now all my crossfit buddies are coming to me wanting to know about them saying how their friend took them and improved his lifts and endurance times etc. its basically word of mouth and doesn't involve injecting a needle so those guys are all over it

I wouldn't even put them in the same league as steroids,hgh, or pro hormones

No of course not, and anyone marketing them as that is just trying to make money. But for some people they may just be another tool. Personally, I would'nt bother with them because I prefer to use other substances. Doesn't mean they haven't got a use though.

Sarms have been around for a long time now and it seems like all everyone talks about is sarms. I just don't understand the hype, they don't even compare to steroids. I guess I'm wondering why all of as sudden everyone is going crazy over them.

Well, the SARMs may not be as powerful as steroids are, but they are an awesome alternative to them. They are much safer, and can be safely used by women, which a huge advantage for female athletes. Besides, they require a milder PCT and less ancillaries to be used, allowing you to save money there. Additionally, they are very universal, and there are many uses for them. All in all - they are a great alternative to steroids and other PED's, so it does not surprise me that they are so popular now. What surprises me, is why it took them so long to become whidespread.

what sarms would be beneficial for gaining lean mass and reducing bodyfat. I am about to be back on a ghrp2/mod grf stack which i have always liked for getting leaner, and having better nutrient partitioning and vascularity when lifting.

what sarms would be beneficial for gaining lean mass and reducing bodyfat. I am about to be back on a ghrp2/mod grf stack which i have always liked for getting leaner, and having better nutrient partitioning and vascularity when lifting.

brother please start your own thread if you have questions...please dont hijack other peoples threads (i know you're new)...you're looking for cardarine gw for fat loss with ostarine...get from sarms1.com
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed

Back
Top Bottom