needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with bad injections

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What's the deal with bad injections

For years its been 50/50 good pinning. Sometimes it's a smooth penetration and no twitch, but swelling the next few days. Some times it'll twitch during penetration and the swelling will be very slight to moderate. And some pinning, is absolutely golden. Never felt the needle, or pip or swelling next day. Always rotate sites so I don't build up scar tissue or let it get tender. 3years ago I ran 14months straight and some times 8 shots a week. After all that pinning, there would be random times that injection site would twitch and I would also sometimes get little dull pain in that area to.
    Example
    I ran Balkan sus just 1cc a week for a few weeks. For 5 weeks straight was 2days of pip. Then tried a slight different area in my usual spots, and pip stopped. So am I building up and hitting scar tissue that's causing swelling?
    I did half a cc of Canadian peptide 300 and ass had a knot for 6 days.
    All PSL and Greg gear

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    at the end of the day it is probably just a simple situation where some spots don't want to be pinned. my left quad when i pin problems, my right quad no problems. my right delt hates injections, left delts no problem.

we discussed this on a podcast episode that is coming soon
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    at the end of the day it is probably just a simple situation where some spots don't want to be pinned. my left quad when i pin problems, my right quad no problems. my right delt hates injections, left delts no problem.

we discussed this on a podcast episode that is coming soon
    Awesome. I'll listen in.
    So what do you think the twitch is from?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    Awesome. I'll listen in.
    So what do you think the twitch is from?
    Hitting a vein or nerve
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When you inject, have you noticed whether orienting the flare down, towards the skin improves the penetration?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For years its been 50/50 good pinning. Sometimes it's a smooth penetration and no twitch, but swelling the next few days. Some times it'll twitch during penetration and the swelling will be very slight to moderate. And some pinning, is absolutely golden. Never felt the needle, or pip or swelling next day. Always rotate sites so I don't build up scar tissue or let it get tender. 3years ago I ran 14months straight and some times 8 shots a week. After all that pinning, there would be random times that injection site would twitch and I would also sometimes get little dull pain in that area to.
    Example
    I ran Balkan sus just 1cc a week for a few weeks. For 5 weeks straight was 2days of pip. Then tried a slight different area in my usual spots, and pip stopped. So am I building up and hitting scar tissue that's causing swelling?
    All PSL and Greg gear

Never ever inject same place in 7 days . Use 1" needle is best choice . You have alot of easy spots like glutes , ventral glutes , legs 3 places easy , shoulders 3 headīs . Massage after injection and do all injections at night after hot shower .

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Example
    All PSL and Greg gear
    There is scar tissue build up, it happens, that's normal for the industry. You're going to get some PIP, some scar tissue no matter what you inject or where you inject it.

The key is a few things, you need to deep tissue massage your injection sites at least 2 times per week after a hot shower, like get a metal massage fork and really press it hard in there. Also you need to rotate your sites big time. Left glute, right glute, left shoulder, right shoulder, left bicep, right bicep that's 6 sites that are easiest to inject.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_hgh View Post
    When you inject, have you noticed whether orienting the flare down, towards the skin improves the penetration?
    bro don't they call that Z technique or some chit. in jail that how they give us tats. i got tat on penis while on jail, one side say yes and one side say no. how you know about this technique? you serve?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i once injected my calves, talk about bad injection!
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you build scar tissue in an area it will be painful and troublesome. No matter where it is. Then you have to let that site have a break for a while

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast