Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the deal with trestolone?

andro.g

Registered
Anybody know or have experince with trestolone? Heard some great things but not sure if its just hype.

I don't have but if you are interested in trying it our sponsor PSL sells it.
What I know it's pretty similar to deca but much stronger and has a shorter half life as well.

its very strong and you can make some major gains on it but remember, the stronger something is, generally it comes with more sides... it converts to estrogen at an EXTREMELY high rate... ive seen so many people have to run extremely high amounts of aromasin to even make it through... ive never used it... i dont use anything that converts to estrogen like that but ive encountered so many that have over the years

Last edited:
I ran it. Like everyone said there are side effects to consider with it like estrogen and whatnot. If you can handle the estro conversion from a test/dbol cycle then Trest shouldn't be much of a problem. Just spend the first few weeks dialing in your AI dose.

The compound itself it fantastic. It's a bulker for sure. No way around that. Even with proper e2 control you will hold water on it. But you will be strong as an ox, you will gain and gain and gain while you are on it. It adds thickness and density to your frame like no other. It just makes you look like a fucking walking wrecking ball. Your neck, face, arms, legs, every part of you will just have that extra girth and thickness. Now a lot of this will be water. You won't see your true gains until you come off for a few weeks and the water subsides but you will be happy with what you gained. It acts fast and it does a hell of a job at adding pure mass.

Back
Top Bottom