Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the Point of Using Harsh Compounds.?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What's the Point of Using Harsh Compounds.?

This is something I don't get.

I've never done Tren, or Anadrol or Halotestin or Superdrol. Sure, I understand in the case of Tren, the results are impressive, but it's just not worth the health risks. Why bother when there are plenty of other steroids that work so well without the nasty sides? There are so many better options.

When you come down to it, all steroids are basically testosterone. So ask yourself -- how much better will the end result be of 200 mgs of tren a week as compared to 400 mgs of testosterone?

I think steroids are amazing drugs that can improve your strength, health, longevity, immunity, and of course, make your bodybuilding progress skyrocket. Yet, the basics aren't good enough? You have to use something that makes you sick? It just doesn't make sense.

I admit , I LOVE dianabol, but at this stage of the game, I wouldn't chance it. But even when I did, I kept dosages low and duration short. Even when I competed, it was just Test and Primo. And I believe in the long run, it's allowed me to stay somewhat muscular in my old age. But big boosts from harsh compounds will have the opposite result -- in the long run. If you care about that sort of thing.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you are competing against others who are using tren then you gotta do it too. powerlifting or bodybuilding applies. it is all about keeping up with your competition. you aren't gonna keep up doubling your dosage of test, not even close to as potent as tren is.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro depends on how you define "harsh" steroids...i dont think dbol or trenbolone are harsh...or any harsher then any other steroids
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro depends on how you define "harsh" steroids...i dont think dbol or trenbolone are harsh...or any harsher then any other steroids
    This right here. Harsh is dose dependent IMO. if you run things responsibly then you will be fine.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2000mg of test a week doesn't even come close to 300mg of tren. I only take "harsh" compounds because i can't achieve the results i want without them.
    *Disclaimer: Go fuck yourself...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It all comes down to the individual.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Halo, although I've not used it - yet - I'd use for powerlifting. But short cycles only.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    for me personally, the older ive gotten, the more harsh things seem to me personally... i attest that to just being tired of side effects, being around them so many years and that's not just use, but coaching and seeing it happen to others and just an accumulation of stress from opening a new businesses to covid to all the other nonsense going on... I agree though that some of these compounds are not necessary.... when you are miserable on cycle you cannot train the way you want anyway... things that make you so lethargic or angry make it hard to even train or to train with the intensity and focus you should be to get the most out of your cycle.. not to mention its harder to recover so while initially or on cycle, they may seem to do so much, its also a lot harder to recover, making it a lot harder to maintain gains made... all these years i've dissed anavar to the highest extent and now i have to eat crow because im doing so well with it and enjoying it so much but for whatever reason, im responding so well to it and not having to endure the sides i get with winstrol for example, make it so much more desirable to me... i guess that after years of experience, seeing it first hand on myself, and then all the years of coaching and being on forums, you see that just a little bit goes a very long way with most ped's...

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think some of it is just the mentality of always looking for the next biggest best thing.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    You may not think so, but your body doesn't care what you "think."

Tren was never meant for human use. It creates sweats, coughs, anxiety and labors breathing. Testosterone does none of those things. Testosterone is a natural hormone. Taking more of it just enhances what you have naturally. The body does not recognize Tren in the same manner. Denying that is just ignoring reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny89 View Post
    2000mg of test a week doesn't even come close to 300mg of tren. I only take "harsh" compounds because i can't achieve the results i want without them.
    And you are the perfect example of what I'm talking about. If you can't get "results" on 1000 mgs of test a week, then maybe bodybuilding isn't for you -- unless of course, you're a pro competitor and need to take those risks to win. Are you planning to win any pro shows soon?

Bottom line, you can do whatever you want. You can take boatloads of tren and wash it down with a quart of Scotch. But it's not particularly wise IMO. That's not a judgement. It's just advice to those who want the best results with the least amount of risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you are competing against others who are using tren then you gotta do it too. powerlifting or bodybuilding applies. it is all about keeping up with your competition. you aren't gonna keep up doubling your dosage of test, not even close to as potent as tren is.
    Of course, but I wasn't referring to competition. In that regard there's lots of stuff that can give an advantage that isn't especially healthy. But for most guys who use AAS just to have the edge of having a more muscular body, which i presume is 98% of the people here, you do not need tren.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast