Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the secret to get 300lb in these days?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
In the past when some athlete achieve 300lb is something out of this world and not easy to achieve, now even small bone and average genetics athlete achieve it easy . We see Antoine Vaillant and Regan Grimes in kuwait achieve in off season and now Nick Walker a 5,7ft almost achieve to.
What is the secret weapon of athletes today to achieve those level of growth, if in the 90´s they have much better quality gear ( pharma grade) and hgh from cadavers so strong and increlex IGF .
What they use today to get so huge? is Peptides? Sarms? or just more HGH and insulin and much more test dosages?

I was 315lbs yesterday. So time, patience, consistency and genetics. I probably use the least gear of anyone here. Don't forget I'm a strength athlete not a bodybuilder.

come on over to the USA and you will run into tons of 300+ pounders. unfortunately they aren't the types you are looking for though. it is very rare to find someone who is 300+ and still under even 15% body fat. those people obviously have the genetics and height too.

I dont ask you you like or not to live with 300lb . All the athletes that achieve that number always said is very hard to live with . Only more easy when you have a huge bone structure like Mobster . Some people said food???in the 90´s they eat like maniacs and much more fast food than today. Jay Cutler eats 10x day like crazy.
So food and alot they all eat since 80´s . I ask is why today is more easy to get huge????

It depends on the height, bone structure, metabolism, and muscle building genetics of the person.

Now, if we are talking 300lbs at even a generous but healthy 15-18% body fat- not many people under 6'2" are pulling that kinda size.

Lot's of testosterone, trenbolone, growth hormone, and insulin.

Lot's of food - I mean eating so much food you get sick of eating the amount required to make the scale keep going up.

Most guys trying to get super huge will have to fit some so-called junk food daily in order to get the required needed to continue putting on mass.

I'm 5'8.5', 205lbs and around 12-13% body fat and I eat clean all day. I literally can't put anymore food in unless it is high calorie and easy to digest.

My first choice would be chocolate ice cream as a daily caloric boost on top of a very good, consistent diet.

But I would never want to be that big unless I was over 6' tall. Been a soft 248lbs and that was pushing maximum density for me - and I didn't look good lol.

Yes normally only tall guys can achieve 300lb not me or you. Im 5,5ft and 240lb with veins but hard to live with that weight . Now i dont force to eat because if you dont digest you will not grow. Junk food is necessary but i cant because gluten intolerant . i will be happy if i got 250lb same condition

I dont ask if you like or not to be 300lb, we all know is not easy to support. I ask how today is musch easy than before . what is the secret? peptides? sarms? hgh+ slin or something we will know only 10 years from now?

Yeah I’m 7’4” and am 300lbs .....I’m 6’11” and 314.0123lbs.....
That’s not what he’s asking. It’s probably a combination of things that have all been mentioned here and there is no real answer.

Back
Top Bottom