Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I stack with test e for my bulk cycle?

Jacked Turtle

Registered
Hey everyone

This is going to be my 4th cycle and they've all been pretty basic (test, anavar and primo), never tried 19-nors.

Looking to bulk on a clean diet and looking to stack something with test for 12-14 weeks (thinking about 500-600mg test). I was looking at npp, dhb, eq etc but I'm open to anything without crazy sides even sarms. I always use an ai during cycle and I have recovered fine with the pct I usually do.

Thanks for any help.

Hey everyone

This is going to be my 4th cycle and they've all been pretty basic (test, anavar and primo), never tried 19-nors.

Looking to bulk on a clean diet and looking to stack something with test for 12-14 weeks (thinking about 500-600mg test). I was looking at npp, dhb, eq etc but I'm open to anything without crazy sides even sarms. I always use an ai during cycle and I have recovered fine with the pct I usually do.

Thanks for any help.

Test, npp along with lgd4033 and rad140 would be a very nice bulking cycle, keeping side effects lower and clean gains...

Why not just try dbol with your test instead of anavar?
Or maybe a traditonal test, deca, dbol cycle. Like the great Dan Duchaine once said, "If you can't grow on Deca and Dbol, you can't grow on anything!"

Test: 500mg wk 1-15
Deca: 400mg wk 1- 13
Dbol: 50mg ED wk 1-4
Caber on hand
AI dosed 3x per week
I would also add in proviron (I use it for every cycle) @ 40mg-60mg every day.

Low dose deca for me has no sides except for a few pimples when I come off. Dbol gave me high BP, retarded water retention, and acne that left scars on my back and I am not acne prone at all. Your mileage may vary.

I am on Test E Deca cycle (T500, D600) and its realy good, lifts went up, gained weight, size noticable bigger. And I am on beginning of 4th week.

Back
Top Bottom