Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What size needle for this stack?

Pabt37

I'm going to be doing several different steroids this time
I’ve got equipoise in testosterone vials
Gonna be mixing them in same syringe and doing 500mgs a week EQ and 500mgs testosterone enanthate
my question is what size needle do I need to use when I inject this?
I’m 37 years old and 5’8’’

Gonna be mixing them in same syringe and doing 500mgs a week EQ and 500mgs testosterone enanthate

25G is thin maybe get 23G 1.5" that would work

bro 23G for poosies. I use 21G

I drill the centre out of rusty two inch nails,blunt the tip with sulphuric acid,put that on my barrel and after inject I snap it off in the muscle,leave it there till it dissolves,then I train and eat a live crocodile for a protein kick n wash it down with 5 gallons of diesel,poosies use 21 G,that's how we do it in Aussie land,hah bro

generally 25 G 1 inch should be just fine for most... you certainly wouldnt want to inject something like a 23 in your delts for example, so injection site also plays a role

Are you confusing syringe size with needle length?

I drill the centre out of rusty two inch nails,blunt the tip with sulphuric acid,put that on my barrel and after inject I snap it off in the muscle,leave it there till it dissolves,then I train and eat a live crocodile for a protein kick n wash it down with 5 gallons of diesel,poosies use 21 G,that's how we do it in Aussie land,hah bro
Can confirm this... fellow aussie [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom