Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is so wrong with a Dbol only cycle?

Unstable

Registered
Firstly, please don't flame me. I am here to learn so I must ask some questions

A lot of first timers like are scared to pin so like use oral only first cycle to test the waters. Yet some people warn against them. But I am puzzled. Many HS athletes and young guys use Dbol only cycle yet you hardly any of dropping dead or facing severe side effects. Truthfully, there are guys who ran Test and Tren for example without PCT and lucky enough they do well. Surely Dbol alone cycle cannot be that bad. It seems tame compared to what other people do. Heck, some people do 1 gram test for their first cycle. Arnold days they use eat Dbol like Candy and all turned out well to an extent.

The argument they use against dbol can be exactly apply to test to a lesser extent. Bloat, High E, Ance, Shut down and losing all gains.

I understand the theory behind throwing dbol with test e. Makes prefect sense. But surely Dbol only cycle isn't that bad it people make it out to be.

For example a guy at 155 pounds at 10% using Dbol for 8 weeks at 30-40mg a day with AI, Diet in check, work out hard and liver protection. And has PCT ready after usage, I don't see the problem.

Thoughts?

Hey bud,

Aint nobody here to fame you. You came to the right place.

Il give you some advice but encourage you to do your own research here too. We have a lot of threads supporting this situation.
Now injectable will always be more effective in many ways. An oral steroid requires you to ingest the steroid which is then processed through your liver and other vital organs. You will skip a majority of this danger by using injectable steroids. That being said it is important to know injectable will still raise liver ezymes even if it is ever so slightly. This is just a very very brief run down. There is so much more too it.

Being that you are bypassing the process an oral steroid goes through, you allow yourself to run longer and more effective cycles.

All cycles should be ran with a testosterone base. When you are taking anabolic steroids, you shut down your natural testosterone levels. This goes for dbol too. Even dbol alone will shut down HPTA function. This is why it is important to have the added testosterone to compensate for that.

Your PCT is what will kick your natural production back into gear.

Again man just super super brief. You gotta do some searching around here and educate yourself. Just cause you see someone that looks healthy by appearance does not mean they are. Those guys running dbol only cycles are not doing it correctly. That's that.

If I were you I would look in to Sarms triple stack and see what you think. If you are infraid of injectables that's a great way to go with significantly less side effects than dbol. You would be amazed what you can do with basic supplementation.

If you really want to venture in to that world of AAS you need to do it correctly. I am terrified of needles more than anything in my life. But I can do it so can you.
Id urge you not even consider the dbol but rather start with a basic test cycle.

Be sure to run the perfect pct when coming off steroids. If you search perfect pct here on evo you will see what I mean. Its a great protocol. Let me know if you have questions. go do some research though and come back once you gather some facts and then we can compare.

You would probably be OK with 1 Really Big Caveat.
Be prepared to Lose most if not all that you Gain on a Dbol Only Cycle.

So what's the Point of Getting all Bloated and Stronger for 6 weeks, 8 weeks is pushing your Liver Enzymes a bit.
You would need Blood Work to check.
Only to Lose it afterward.

Adding Test to the mix will help you Cement those Gains.
Especially if you have your Diet and AI on point................................ JP
P.S.
And just so you know.
I was around back in the Day.
And we didn't eat Dbol like Candy.
I was a Competitive Powerlifter and knew a few Bodybuilders.
There were NO UGL's then ~ All Pharma-Grade ~ no need to eat Dbol like Candy.

it would be a lot of temporary gains because dbol fills your muscles up like a water balloon, then when you stop the balloon pops.

but a lot of guys run these short 4 week cycles because they want to recover quicker. a long injectable cycle requires a lot more time off in between to recover

PS. we do not flame on here, this isn't like other websites where guys behave like pricks to each other because they are keyboard bullies.

I would though refer you to the articles/videos we have available on these compounds where you can learn more about them and a lot of 'newb' questions can be answered.

Last edited:
Also bro have you looked into tbol. If I was to ever run an oral only cycle I think I'd go tbol man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A lot of first timers like are scared to pin so like use oral only first cycle to test the waters. Yet some people warn against them. But I am puzzled. Many HS athletes and young guys use Dbol only cycle yet you hardly any of dropping dead or facing severe side effects. Truthfully, there are guys who ran Test and Tren for example without PCT and lucky enough they do well. Surely Dbol alone cycle cannot be that bad. It seems tame compared to what other people do. Heck, some people do 1 gram test for their first cycle. Arnold days they use eat Dbol like Candy and all turned out well to an extent.

The argument they use against dbol can be exactly apply to test to a lesser extent. Bloat, High E, Ance, Shut down and losing all gains.

I understand the theory behind throwing dbol with test e. Makes prefect sense. But surely Dbol only cycle isn't that bad it people make it out to be.

For example a guy at 155 pounds at 10% using Dbol for 8 weeks at 30-40mg a day with AI, Diet in check, work out hard and liver protection. And has PCT ready after usage, I don't see the problem.

Thoughts?

Hey bro, no one will flame you. I've asked my share of questions on this site and you will always get informative info. Usually pretty fast answers by using the search button also. The vets on here know their stuff. I've thought about doing a dbol only cycle also. If you ran dbol I believe the longest you should run is 6-8 weeks but most do 4 weeks with test to start a cycle. Dbol only wouldn't give you lasting gains.
At least with doing a test only cycle first you'll see how your body reacts. At the very least testosterone isn't a foreign hormone to your body. That's the way I reason it in my head.
Just my opinion tho:)

Simple, you lose the hormone required for many of your bodies systems and replace it with a modified one.

This can lead to increased risk of impotence (cant get a boner), acne, emotional instability, and is much less effective on its own compared to when stacked with testosterone. You are basically increasing risk of the sides i mentioned and receiving much less benefit.

Its not dangerous as in you might die or suffer serious consequences, its just all around a worse option.

Pinning is easy, dont be scared of it, you will get the hang of it quickly and it will become routine.

XENO

love reading these posts. just puts me in a awesome mood, to see no one flaming and starting unneeded dramacation "just made that word up"

bros before ........

So what's the Point of Getting all Bloated and Stronger for 6 weeks, 8 weeks is pushing your Liver Enzymes a bit.

Especially if you have your Diet and AI on point................................ JP
P.S.
And just so you know.

This man had the experience.. Learn from him.

JP man lived the dream. He has the best insight on this out of all of us. If you do it man stay safe. At least run some N2guard.

love reading these posts. just puts me in a awesome mood, to see no one flaming and starting unneeded dramacation "just made that word up"

bros before ........

That's what separates this board from all the other. Welcome bro, I really hope you decide to run some test with it, you absolutely will not regret it. I prefer Tbol over dbol but that just me, everybody is different

Hey bud,

Aint nobody here to fame you. You came to the right place.

Il give you some advice but encourage you to do your own research here too. We have a lot of threads supporting this situation.
Now injectable will always be more effective in many ways. An oral steroid requires you to ingest the steroid which is then processed through your liver and other vital organs. You will skip a majority of this danger by using injectable steroids. That being said it is important to know injectable will still raise liver ezymes even if it is ever so slightly. This is just a very very brief run down. There is so much more too it.

Being that you are bypassing the process an oral steroid goes through, you allow yourself to run longer and more effective cycles.

All cycles should be ran with a testosterone base. When you are taking anabolic steroids, you shut down your natural testosterone levels. This goes for dbol too. Even dbol alone will shut down HPTA function. This is why it is important to have the added testosterone to compensate for that.

Your PCT is what will kick your natural production back into gear.

Again man just super super brief. You gotta do some searching around here and educate yourself. Just cause you see someone that looks healthy by appearance does not mean they are. Those guys running dbol only cycles are not doing it correctly. That's that.

If I were you I would look in to Sarms triple stack and see what you think. If you are infraid of injectables that's a great way to go with significantly less side effects than dbol. You would be amazed what you can do with basic supplementation.

If you really want to venture in to that world of AAS you need to do it correctly. I am terrified of needles more than anything in my life. But I can do it so can you.
Id urge you not even consider the dbol but rather start with a basic test cycle.

Be sure to run the perfect pct when coming off steroids. If you search perfect pct here on evo you will see what I mean. Its a great protocol. Let me know if you have questions. go do some research though and come back once you gather some facts and then we can compare.

P.S.
And just so you know.

These two answers are the most complete answers you could ever get. The point is that this cycle will not kill you, but it will be extremely inefficient, so it is kinda pointless to run it, if you know right away that there will be no long-term results. But hey - everyone to his own, and you can perfectly try it out and log it. Just make sure to take some liver protection, like N2guard - it is essential with orals.

1. You'll crash your test
2. You'll lose everything you gain afterwards, dbol is typically used as a kickstarter when waiting for longer esters to work.

P.S.
And just so you know.
This is perfect advise. Good luck bro and welcome to evo.

There is about 10 things at least wrong with a dbol only cycle, complete waste of time, energy, and suppression. If you are ready for a real cycle I'll lay something out for you given your stats and goals

P.S.
And just so you know.

JP said it best. Adding testosterone to your cycle will help 'solidify' the gains. Otherwise, you will loose pretty much everything you gain as soon as you come off. You will be essentially putting your organs through a huge ordeal of stress for little to no long term gains.

If you want to supplement your diet and training with something that doesn't require injections, look into SARMS. Particularly the SARMS triple stack. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Thoughts?

its almost all water weight that you will piss out after the cycle is over.

P.S.
And just so you know.

I disagree. On other forums, running oral only is not so much of a big deal. Gains are mostly dependent on PCT to be kept. I have personally run two oral only cycles and I only lost about 20% of weight, which isn't so bad considering a lot of it is water retention.

Also bro have you looked into tbol. If I was to ever run an oral only cycle I think I'd go tbol man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Agreed. If you look into the history of TBOL, athletes used to run it for several years at a time and definitely saw great gains (source: 1960's German Olympic team).

Thinking to do first cycle. what would you guys recommend for first time user to pot on muscle.

Back
Top Bottom