Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What steroids are dudes on ?

Tabnis28

so I started working out at this new gym. It's the only decent gym in my town unless you want to work out at some old people gyms. I know it it's in the gym a lot of dudes walking around who are real buff. They definitely look like they're on steroids. What are the steroids that you think that these guys are on to look like that?

whatever you want them to be dude... we dont know and we dont care.. i dont walk around the gym wondering what steroids people are on.. i go there to workout and work on myself, not worry about anything others are doing

so I started working out at this new gym. It's the only decent gym in my town unless you want to work out at some old people gyms. I know it it's in the gym a lot of dudes walking around who are real buff. They definitely look like they're on steroids. What are the steroids that you think that these guys are on to look like that?

Go up and ask

If it is something you really want to know that bad then you should be a man and go ask them for yourself. The last thing I do at the gym is wonder about what steroids a person may be using. That is rather childish and immature to me

trenbolone is probably the most popular steroid in the world now, bar none

Back
Top Bottom