Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What straps do you use? These are a game changer for me..

Hence my comment about volume. I think if I did a typical bb style workout the volume x heavy weight would fatigue my grip. Plus, as has been mentioned by another member, I train my grip for competitions

Hence my comment about volume. I think if I did a typical bb style workout the volume x heavy weight would fatigue my grip. Plus, as has been mentioned by another member, I train my grip for competitions

Speaking of grip I have a question for you if you get a minute let me know..

Yes... what type of rehab stretches would you recommend for my forearm pumps. Mind you, im no slouch, but My demand for greater volume needs the wraps on just certain lifts.. when you train for grip, do you get pumps?? and how do you combat it?

So on the condition the closest I got was bending short lengths of steel. If I had to bare down for a set length of time I'd get these crazy painful pumps where the brachial muscle tucks from the forearm under the bicep (elbow). Anyway I was advised to wrap a cold towel around it which helped loads.

I also do, as and when, what I call prayer stretches. Elbows out, hands in the prayer position, arms tight to the body. You then rotate the hands forward and back. Give that a try.

So on the condition the closest I got was bending short lengths of steel. If I had to bare down for a set length of time I'd get these crazy painful pumps where the brachial muscle tucks from the forearm under the bicep (elbow). Anyway I was advised to wrap a cold towel around it which helped loads.

I also do, as and when, what I call prayer stretches. Elbows out, hands in the prayer position, arms tight to the body. You then rotate the hands forward and back. Give that a try.

Do you think holding 45lb plates dropping them in instantaneously snatching it again is it good grip builder?
I actually have a pretty nasty grip but my forearm pump gives out way too soon..a lot of guys compliment my grip and jiu-jitsu however like I said it burns out too quick..
I do have pretty decent forearm development but what would you suggest for actual hand development?
Considering your of record holder I'll take any suggestions you got..
Just an FYI I use a lot of ropes throughout the years and I use fat gripz, like I said I'm no slouch in that department but there's always room for improvement..

So I worked at a Seni back in the day and spoke to various black belts there. One trick I suggested was using an old Gi or a belt (both canvas like) and using that bundled up to do pulley work. Give it a try.

I have the Versa Grips and they work great.

But I use them maybe once every couple months. Only when my hands gets really eaten up to the point its affecting my grip.

There is tons of people walking around using it on everything which is excessive if you ask me. I've seen people using it while pressing I'm not too sure why.

Back
Top Bottom