Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What straps do you use? These are a game changer for me..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What straps do you use? These are a game changer for me..

What straps do you use? These are a game changer for me..

I made this same topic on a different community, I'm sharing here just to hear more thoughts and what other guys use..

I suffer from major forearm Arm Pump (and lower back pump) - Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome (CECS) of the Forearm in better words, genetics suck..
    Recently, I had some suggestions handed down to me to better assist and to ditch the tested,tried and true old school straps that we all grew up with.. I knew better and been lazy with making the move as heard of guys swearing by these better straps for years..I'm late to lunch, what can I say?
    I grabbed me those versa-gripps pros, but I couldn't see spending the money, but I owed it to myself.
    Absolute game changer and almost no CECS activation..Say what?

No major injuries due to the gym, yet, and I'm on 25 years off and on. I plan on keeping it that way. I wish I snagged these sooner, I know better..

Anyone else using these?

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me I use to put straps or the wrist wraps on all the time. I quite using them to get the forearm strength. Now I only put them on for heavy deadlift or barbell row and only when I feel the bar start slipping thru my grip!

I may check these out tho V!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    For me I use to put straps or the wrist wraps on all the time. I quite using them to get the forearm strength. Now I only put them on for heavy deadlift or barbell row and only when I feel the bar start slipping thru my grip!

I may check these out tho V!
    Man Chad, you gotta see these.. no need for that long ass wrist strap.. these wrap around in a sec and when you're done, you just release and bail.. Look at them on youtube or other sources.. The cobras are nice too!

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bummer. They actually have a surgery for that where they open the muscle fascia. Had a few friends do it with success. Lot of pro off-road riders do it to eliminate the arm pump associated with gripping handlebars for extended periods while racing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    Bummer. They actually have a surgery for that where they open the muscle fascia. Had a few friends do it with success. Lot of pro off-road riders do it to eliminate the arm pump associated with gripping handlebars for extended periods while racing.
    Yes I made a few threads about that some time back..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Damn. I just looked up the price....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very interesting.....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I use a strap for one set on one exercise - my 90-kilo dumbbell hammer curls. I never use them for anything else and they're the old school style.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I use a strap for one set on one exercise - my 90-kilo dumbbell hammer curls. I never use them for anything else and they're the old school style.
    I knew you were going to chime in lol. You are a grip record holder, you got vice clamps for hands.. lol..
    In all seriousness, I've never use them my entire life until recently where I'm starting to increase the load and the compartment syndrome is becoming a bit overwhelming
    I've always had it my entire life and I just worked around it, but these really help.. but I'm still a firm believer in using grips for developing forearms and strength, but there comes a point where it's just debilitating for me and it's no longer an option...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I honestly only lift raw.

i can understand that in some situations these accessories have a place, however we see an epidemic of guys in franchise gyms who walk around with wraps, straps, belts, and my favorite gloves! lol. the last time i walked into a franchise gym (LA FITNESS) half the guys in there had gloves! it is embarssing, that is why i don't workout at franchise gyms anymore (aside from their scam contracts)
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast