Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take

spinnerdinner

Registered
Hello,

I want to run a light cycle with minimal side effects for some shredding action and not inject anything. I was told to take some anavar but then i was told i would need a test base to accompany the anavar.

What would a good recommendation be for a first time steroid user?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

First time steroid user that wants something but doesnt want to inject?

Dont use steroids

Sarms

Injecting isn’t for everyone.

You are a prime example. You love sarms but have only down 1 injectable cycle. Different goals for everyone.

Injecting isn’t for everyone.

You are a prime example. You love sarms but have only down 1 injectable cycle. Different goals for everyone.

Hey now I have 2 injectable cycles under my belt 😂 give me a little more credit!

I get not wanting to pin, it doesn’t bother me really, I just don’t like to run more than one AAS cycle a year. Also waited till age 35 to start cycling anything although my buddies have been running test, tren, deca, eq, halo, anadrol, hgh, etc for years so have seen first hand what works and what doesn’t.

My point is that if you don’t want to inject a sarms cycle , in my opinion at least, is better than running a stand alone oral cycle but again to each their own.

You can do whatever you want really. But i wouldn't run AAS without a test base.

Sarms may be an option for you

Hello,

I want to run a light cycle with minimal side effects for some shredding action and not inject anything. I was told to take some anavar but then i was told i would need a test base to accompany the anavar.

What would a good recommendation be for a first time steroid user?

Start with some info and stats.

Well im 26 years old and weigh 82kg and have been going gym for 2 years with some semi decent gains. I want to shred now and then put on some size after in terms of my goals

Well im 26 years old and weigh 82kg and have been going gym for 2 years with some semi decent gains. I want to shred now and then put on some size after in terms of my goals
Well for starters Steroids arent fat burners. Anavar will not shred you up. It's a weak steroid that mainly is used by women. If you want to lose fat, that comes from diet. Sarms will also help you lose fat and are a great option for that

A have to concur with the others here. I really like cardarine from esarms.com for cutting.

Back
Top Bottom