Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take between prohormones cycles

Shadowboy

Registered
Hi guys, I am doing havoc cycles, with good results. I have now a 3 months period break, and I would like to know how to keep having good effects from the training, with a little bit of help! Now straight to the question: is it safe to take some ostarine in between havoc cycles (40 mg per day, 6 weeks)? Or if it is not, what else you could suggest?
I am even thinking to go with a full cycle of ostarine instead of havoc, what are the results I could achieve? My main goal is recomp. Thank you guys for your help!

Hi guys, I am doing havoc cycles, with good results. I have now a 3 months period break, and I would like to know how to keep having good effects from the training, with a little bit of help! Now straight to the question: is it safe to take some ostarine in between havoc cycles (40 mg per day, 6 weeks)? Or if it is not, what else you could suggest?
I am even thinking to go with a full cycle of ostarine instead of havoc, what are the results I could achieve? My main goal is recomp. Thank you guys for your help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA6jmFQfvmI&t=5s

here's a video on sarms for bridging ... you absolutely can...

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you very much for your messages guys! But due to lack of money, I must stick to just ostarine. Is it a bad idea or it could be enough? What do you suggest as PCT after, if it is still required? After this, can I run straight away anew cycle with havoc, or I should wait for some weeks? I appreciate your thoughts

You don't need more drugs to keep muscle.

What do you mean buddy? I would like sth to keep obtaining good result even in bridge periods, that's why I am wondering if just ostarine could help me and if a kind of PCT or stop is needed before starting a new cycle with havoc

Thank you mate! And do I need any PCT before going into havoc or I can run it straight away without any break?

Nope, what do you suggest?
So with no test if you do this you will never have testosterone or estrogen in your body...

Idk why everyone is telling you that's fine.

It's pretty dangerous to be constantly switching between running havoc and ostarine. Both those drugs are very harsh on your lipids. Having crashed estrogen is also hard on your lipids. You're putting yourself at a big risk or cardiovascular issues if you do this. Not to mention all the side effects of having crashed estrogen for an extended period of time.

Running a 1000mg of test year round is literally healthier than this.

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I hope you aren’t just taking havoc and no test. Those cycle tend to be wastes and also not healthy. Yes you can use sarms between cycles. They’re perfect for bridging.

I think what you are missing is Havoc is a designer oral steroid. It suppresses your natural test production meaning your test is going to be nothing like JackSteel said above.

Yes after your Havoc cycle (which i wouldnt run without a test base and at that point youd be better off just running test alone) you need to run a PCT with a SERM and should add a natural test booster.

Havoc is also LIVER TOXIC so you should be taking an organ/liver support supplement like N2Guard. You need to take time off from havoc you will roast your liver. Also you cant just run havoc for 3 months, osta for 3 months, then havoc again. Even though sarms are not highly suppressive osta can still suppress so you could potentially be running a never ending cycle wrecking your natural test production.

Me personally I wouldnt do that but really up to you a lot of guys today dont mind TRT.

Back
Top Bottom