Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take? WADA testing

purehybrid4

Registered
Does anyone have suggestions on what to take for a randomly tested WADA tested athlete. Im trying to find research on what is in and out of the system (peptides, Sarms,) If anyone has any advice or knows of any resources with knowledge on the topic please let me know, thanks!

Random year around random testing make it nearly impossible to escape getting caught. Even the fastest acting compounds won't fully clear the system for 4-8 weeks when it comes to metabolite testing...which is what they are testing for. Some metabolites like from Deca, remain int he body for 12 months!

I domt think it's worth the risk at all bro. Metabolites even with short esters stick around quite a while

Does anyone have suggestions on what to take for a randomly tested WADA tested athlete. Im trying to find research on what is in and out of the system (peptides, Sarms,) If anyone has any advice or knows of any resources with knowledge on the topic please let me know, thanks!

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I've posted (feel free to do a search) several times on both how WADA have become very good at testing and we've had members get caught.

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I've posted (feel free to do a search) several times on both how WADA have become very good at testing and we've had members get caught.

I have heard a large percentage of pro athletes use HGH because testing is still not very good and scientists can't agree on certain aspects of HGH testing. Have you heard anything new on this?

Back
Top Bottom