Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Test Flu?

2knives

I am always a student.
Looking around and reading a lot of posts on Evo.
I am seeing posts about night sweats a on certain compounds and test flu.
What are these sweats about?
Why would hormones cause a temp and sick feeling?

Just curious, as I said, always a student.

when injecting hormones into the body the body can react like its being attacked by a virus. The WBC count goes up and floods the body. In the process you develop flu like symptoms. Redness, tiredness. general feeling of ass. After awhile the body will adjust and the flu symptoms dissipate

Until i know you get that symptoms of flu when you inject a pretty good dose of test and all the alcohol on the gear makes you feel like that it's the reaction of the body to the alcohol

Using VPN Express

Also, many steroids cause a great metabolic boost, which in turn increases the body temperature, leading to the sweating.

I am always a student.
Looking around and reading a lot of posts on Evo.
I am seeing posts about night sweats a on certain compounds and test flu.
What are these sweats about?
Why would hormones cause a temp and sick feeling?

Just curious, as I said, always a student.

Check this out Bro Test Flu - What is it and what to do
By cdaddy7

“Test Flu” – What it is and what to do

All of us at one time or another has experienced “Test Flu” in our cycles. I want to give some insight to educate the community and give some possible remedies in helping relieve the symptoms. So you can get the most out of your cycle.

First, what is “Test Flu”? It is not an official diagnosis that a physician would label, but a term that is associated with the flu because of the similarity of symptoms. The symptoms have a rapid onset. Often starts with the onset of low grade fever, headache, fatigue, and body aches. Not in that exact order or even all the symptoms listed may occur. Listed below are a few symptoms you may be experiencing:
• fever (low grade)
• severe aches and pains in the joints and muscles
• generalized weakness
• fatigue
• headache
• dry cough
• sore throat and watery discharge from your nose

“Test Flu” varies from individual to individual based on their immune system. It’s the intercorelation between your immune system and your endocrine. If you overload one then the other responds unfavorably. It’s your body’s auto immune response to the foreign substance that has entered your body and caused and influx of hormones. Your body sees the large increase as foreign and tries to get rid of it. Triggering an inflammatory response and raising you metabolism. Once your body builds its resistance to it, the symptoms relieve or even resolve. This usually takes a week or so.

“Test Flu” doesn’t necessarily mean your gear is dirty or that it’s good to go either. That’s more of an urban legend than truth.

Generally, the “Test Flu” is far more common with the short ester preparations like propionate. If you are using TestE then maybe consider to change to Test Cyp
A good rule of thumb is the shorter the carboxylic acid chain, then the greater degree of possible tissue irritation that can trigger the auto immune response. The reason being is these esters are acids, so they cause a localized reaction that the body reacts in a common defensive fashion and thus creating the “Test Flu”

Now this not always the case in every person because please remember we are all engineered differently. So everyone reacts differently to different things.

So what can we do to help to prevent or even reduce the symptoms in the meantime?
My OTC remedy is Vitamin C 4000mg in two split doses (2000mg in AM , 2000mg in PM) a day and Zinc 100mg in two split doses (50mg in AM, 50mg in PM) for a week and drop the dosages in half until symptoms subside. Drink plenty of water to ensure hydration which will also aid in recovery.

I hope this information was useful and helped the community

when injecting hormones into the body the body can react like its being attacked by a virus. The WBC count goes up and floods the body. In the process you develop flu like symptoms. Redness, tiredness. general feeling of ass. After awhile the body will adjust and the flu symptoms dissipate

This sums it up pretty well.

Basically, you are throwing your body out of homeostasis by injecting extraneous hormone levels way beyond normal levels. Test flu is more common for new steroid users and people using extremely high dosages.

After a while your body will adjust but if you develop test flue, I would recommend lowing your dosages. Your body is trying to tell you that it isn't ready for that high of a dosage.

Man I miss test flu... love hate relationship.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This has been very helpful.
Never had that when there was compounded cyp. but E apparently has a bite to it.

The only thing that gives me testflu is Propionate, just as little as 50mg can ruin me for a few days

I've ran as much as 1750mg of cyp and never got it

Basically this... It's not a huge deal man it's more of a defensive mechanism of the body

I am on my first IM course. 300 Test Prop and 400 Primo per week for 12 weeks. Cocktail shots of 200 Primo and 100 Test Mondays and Fridays and 100 Test only on a Wednesday.

I just started with the Primo and Test this Monday. Got up the next day feeling weak and fluish. Pushed through a cardio session but I felt like crap after! Thought I have picked up a bug or something coz there was no way I got an infection from the needle.

Took the test on its own on wednesday. Had the worst night ever!!! sweated profusely all night, couldnt sleep and felt like I was hit by a bus in the morning! I was determined to go to the doctor the day after, but then I stumbled on this thread.

Firstly, thanks for the info. you saved me some doctors fees. I need to know the following please:

1. Will this feeling (all the syptoms in the thread) subside in the next week?
2. Should I still be training if I feel like this?
3. I have taken 2 * 100 shots of test already. Should I bring it down to 50 or keep up with the 100?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Not sure as to exactly why tren gives you night sweats but I have noticed that when I take GABA I do not get night sweats on tren or if I do its very mild. 5 grams a night is what I take. If I dont take it the sheets are dripping.

New to this site , need help with my test flu symptoms

Im new to this site i signed up for some anwsers if anyone could help... i am a rookie with this stuff ive done 1 cycle of test c 2cc twice a week and 100 dbol 25mg 2 everyday lasted me aprox 2 month i think with no side effects, anyways now im moving on and im taking test e and deca. Test 1cc and deca .5 cc i wanted to start off light because ive never used deca before im also taking 2 pills of anadrol every day. I pinned for the first time on tuesday did everything properly i woke up the next morning like i got hit by a bus my left knee joint was hurting alot and i had every flu symptom possible. I went to work but struggled the whole day i came home slept for a few good hours waking up more shitty with no energy , pounding headache and so on... i went to bed early and woke up really late the next morning missing work (this was wensday) , waking up Thursday morning missing work i feel better my body is good but my head and nose not so much.. so mt questions are..

im supossed to pinn again tmrrw ive stopped taking my anadrol pills. What should i do should i pin tmrrw and take my pills or stop my cycle? Also should i switch to test c?

Back
Top Bottom