Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Testosterone ester do you favor most and why?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
What Testosterone do you favor most and why?

For many reasons users favor one Test-ester over an other whether it be site irritation/reaction/pip (some users have been known to be allergic to specific testosterone esters).Some report less estro sides and better results overall compared to there counterpart esters..What ester is your favorite and why; is it convenience, TRT script, geographical location with availability, ester sensitivity, estro sides or other related sides like aggressive acne, blood stability and timing? Lets hear it..

Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Isocaproate
Testosterone PhenylPropionate
Testosterone Propionate
Sustanon 250
Test Base (No ester)
Super Test (high dosed blends or cocktails)

Test Enanthate - half life long enough to pin twice per week but clears system in a more ideal timeframe than cyp for pct purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Enanthate - half life long enough to pin twice per week but clears system in a more ideal timeframe than cyp for pct purposes

And I know I’m splitting hairs when comparing the 2 half lives :)

Test c. Perfect for my trt due to the half life and injection frequency. I also prefer long esters 100% of the time

Cypionate always. It just can do it all. Once a week injects. Or three at lower dose. Doesn’t matter. Cyp provides. I always prefer mixing esters. But if I could only have one. Cypionate it is.

E, could do with once a week injections. Always used E because that's all I've ever used beside Sust. I wouldn't mind switching to C if that's all available at the moment.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Test C for my TRT, Dr will only give me 1 shot every 2 weeks at the most, but at least he allows me to do my own pinning.
For a cycle , I prefer Test E, I pin 2 times a week every 3 1/2 days
every since my wife pins my ass , no PIP at all :)

Back
Top Bottom