Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is TUDCA? are you confused?

Here is the Best Explanation of Tudca that I could find that has some Findings Included....................... JP

Tudca is pretty amazing stuff. I suggest using it with orals, especially heavy oral cycles. It can actually reverse liver damage

Tudca is pretty amazing stuff. I suggest using it with orals, especially heavy oral cycles. It can actually reverse liver damage

It's the only thing that I've ever Tried that Brought Down my LDL Cholesterol, I'm Sold............................ JP

TUDCA is the best liver detox/healing supplement out there, so it's benefit while running oral methylated AAS is huge. The new formulation of N2guard will contain TUDCA making it an even better complete cycle support product

TUDCA is the best liver detox/healing supplement out there, so it's benefit while running oral methylated AAS is huge. The new formulation of N2guard will contain TUDCA making it an even better complete cycle support product
Rick usually I agree w you but here I cant lol.
Tudca is a proven winner but in months of research my findings of Synthergine is beyond better than any Tudca/Liv52 combo out there.
Jus my .02.

Taking it currently. I also took it during Oxandrovar cycle with N2Guard.. finished pct and had blood work done and my liver values wetter flawless

Anything that will reverse liver damage is great imo

Rick usually I agree w you but here I cant lol.
Tudca is a proven winner but in months of research my findings of Synthergine is beyond better than any Tudca/Liv52 combo out there.
Jus my .02.

TUDCA covers everything though. not just liver .. that's the main point of the article/vid

tudca is the best liver suppor you can find period.Its actually advised for use by some doctors to repair liver damage.

Very good information thanks Steve. I was taking milk thistle but now I see TUDCA is actually what I need. Gotta get me some ASAP!!!

Excellent info here. TUDCA is some of the best stuff you can take for your liver.

It does help regenerate liver cells and is optimal to use THIS on oral cycles instead of milk thistle as milk thistle can inhibit some of the orals from passing through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats good for kidneys and heart? I just ordered double strength Liv52 double strength

Back
Top Bottom