Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to use! Anavar? Halotestin? Equipoise

Bjjphnom

Registered
So I am brand new to all of this and would love any help you guys may have for me. I'm looking to start as I'm a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete teacher and competitor. I want to get stronger but without putting much weight on if that's possible. So far I have heard about Anavar, Halotestin, and Equipoise. How do I know what I should use? Are how to cycle?

6ft
Train 4 days a week
Weights 3 days

Thanks for any information u might have.

@Eddie,
Yes please forgive my lack of explanation. You are correct however. I have never run a cycle of AAS. I have researched but there is so much out there that it's hard to figure what route to take..

Yes very correct. Have only done research but there is so much out there.

To answer your question, none of those compounds should be used as standalone substances for any cycle. The lot of them need at least a testosterone base. For your purposes, a test' and Equipoise/EQ cycle would be best because EQ would give you the least estrogen-related side effects. However, in light of your never having run a cycle, I would strongly suggest that your first cycle be - like all first cycles - a test'-only cycle. Using EQ as apart of your first cycle would be a waste of EQ simply because your body would respond very well to a test-only cycle - in fact, it would respond just as well as if you had also run EQ. Hence, the aforementioned waste of EQ during a first cycle.

Run your cycle and PCT as follows:

500mgs Test E or C per week for ten to twelve weeks (two 250mg. injections per week, say, Monday and Thursday).
12.5mgs. every other day throughout the cycle of the aromatase inhibitor (AI) known as Armoasin.

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy):
Beginning two weeks after your final injection take 50mgs. of the anti-estrogen known as nolvadex and 40mgs. of the anti-estrogen known as clomid for two (2) weeks. Then take 25mgs. of nolvadex and 20mgs. of clomid each day for the next and final two weeks. Continue to take 12.5mgs of Aromasin for the duration of PCT.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta eat...

OK got you, that actually helps a lot and I'm going to follow that cycle you have actually laid out. As i don't even know how to lay a cycle out so thank u so much. What is a good test e product? Also please forgive for so many questions.

OK got you, that actually helps a lot and I'm going to follow that cycle you have actually laid out. As i don't even know how to lay a cycle out so thank u so much. What is a good test e product? Also please forgive for so many questions.

First off and now now I've thought about it, Anavar can be used by itself - duh! However, given that this will be your first cycle, just do the Test'-only cycle and save the Anavar-only cycle for another time. With good gear, you will realize kick-ass results.

Too, I neglected to mention that Nolvadez and Clomid need be taken every day and in the doses listed above during your PCT.

As for a good "brand" of Test', I much prefer Geneza Pharmaceutical's Test' and irrespective of ester. But you will likely get plenty of opinions with respect to that question.

Finally, don't worry about the number of questions you ask. This is a fraternity.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, I still have to ask a lot questions, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Or "...a lot of questions..."

Eddies last post - anavar.

Thank you, Mobster. Yes, anavar is not a brand-name and therefore it should not be presented in uppercase lettering. (Banging head against a wall.)

So I am brand new to all of this and would love any help you guys may have for me. I'm looking to start as I'm a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete teacher and competitor. I want to get stronger but without putting much weight on if that's possible. So far I have heard about Anavar, Halotestin, and Equipoise. How do I know what I should use? Are how to cycle?

6ft
Train 4 days a week
Weights 3 days

Thanks for any information u might have.

Halotestin is not a good idea, as it is extremely liver toxic, and you can not take it for long. Anavar is not a good choice for that kind of sports, as it will cause excessive pumps and muscle cramps, which will make it very hard to move a lot or do cardio. EQ is a nice choice, but you can get very similar results without suppressing yourself with such compounds as Cardarine GW or SR9009 - these two will boost your endurance big time without side effects, and they could contribute to gaining a bit of lean mass. Stack them with SARMS, and I think you will get exactly the results you are looking for.

the problem with var and halo are the pumps. the last thing you want in an agile sport like that is your muscles becoming rocks.
EQ is fine to use though

i would use sarm's instead of oral steroids. the pumps will be way less and you will get a boost in endurance adding in cardarine (sarms1)

Thank you, Mobster. Yes, anavar is not a brand-name and therefore it should not be presented in uppercase lettering. (Banging head against a wall.)

LOL. I was just agreeing not disputing the correct way to spell it.

the problem with var and halo are the pumps. the last thing you want in an agile sport like that is your muscles becoming rocks.
EQ is fine to use though

i would use sarm's instead of oral steroids. the pumps will be way less and you will get a boost in endurance adding in cardarine (sarms1)

This is 100% correct. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss and endurance is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss and endurance with no side effects.

Thanks. Still a lot of things I need to learn I guess that is why I have been so reluctant to start. No other time like now though to give it a go and make it work.

Back
Top Bottom