Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what will happen when you are just about ready to leave this life?

rnch

waddua think?

when you are about to pass away; will be long deceased loved one(s) suddenly appear in front of you, to "help ease the journey" to ...wherever..you go next?

tawkamongstyoselves

Going to see Jesus/Yeshua, and he's going to take some of us home. I feel it's going to be the most easy and pleasent feeling ever coming home. :)
But before all that there is going to be a great deception.... yeah, I'll just stop now or else I could go on forever, lol.

I don't know but it's funny you bring up death,now. The reason I have not been on here as much as usual is because I have been on facebook helping to arrange a memorial for a friend of mine. She commited suicide 3 days ago. It's crazy. She was only in her 20's.

I don't know but it's funny you bring up death,now. The reason I have not been on here as much as usual is because I have been on facebook helping to arrange a memorial for a friend of mine. She commited suicide 3 days ago. It's crazy. She was only in her 20's.

That's awful! Sorry for your loss, Myway. :(

I believe that there will be a beautiful shimmering light that will lead the way to paradise. All that I have loved and lost will be together and they will welcome me with open arms.

well i dont really belive in all the god stuff. not saying he doesnt exist or what not....just not my thing. so iwhat i think will hapen is .....youll die. thats it. now depending on how you die is a diff animal.

now....i think if you jump off a building or something scary ...your surly gonna shit your self and pee your pants before you die. if its cancer or some kind of desiese...i think youll just slowly fade out.

Im very sorry to hear that. I had a friend do the same about 4 months ago. He was a millionaire.
Im friends with my Priest and he says all will be well for those that committed Suicide. He said they couldnt have been in sound mind to do such a thing.

God Bless her soul........

gator

Myway, I am so sorry girl.

I am doing ok. Her family isn't ....but it's understandable. Her son is 6 years old. That part really sucks.
They had to amputate part of her leg bc of an accident at the lake a few weeks,earlier. Things just kept going downhill for her after that and I guess she couldn't deal with it.

You know I think many of us have had down times when we just thought it might be easier if we didn't exist. And even at my lowest of lows I never could consider putting my family through that. I think it's one of the things we learn as adults, as parents. I love my children more then anyone or anything. I couldn't fathom losing them. I don't know how I'd continue to function without them. I am sure that is how my mother feels about me. I could never do that to her.

What kind of accident at the lake?

Im very sorry to hear that. I had a friend do the same about 4 months ago. He was a millionaire.
Im friends with my Priest and he says all will be well for those that committed Suicide. He said they couldnt have been in sound mind to do such a thing.

gator

this is an amazingly thoughtful idea...you don't generally hear something like that from many religions/pastors..et al

I think I am with Swole on this one, except he is Jesus and Jesus alone..I could always die before the rapture, noone knows when it will happen and noone has the right to question him. Believe in his word and have faith in his word.

I may go before that time, but whenever I do go-I know he will be there!

You know I think many of us have had down times when we just thought it might be easier if we didn't exist. And even at my lowest of lows I never could consider putting my family through that. I think it's one of the things we learn as adults, as parents. I love my children more then anyone or anything. I couldn't fathom losing them. I don't know how I'd continue to function without them. I am sure that is how my mother feels about me. I could never do that to her.

What kind of accident at the lake?

She was diving off of something but hit a shallow part. Her leg was crushed.
She was also in tha middle of a bad family feud..... and not doing very well in any other area of her life. Everything seemed to have happened to her all at once and I guess she couldn't handle it. For her son's sake, I wish she could have found someone(therapist... or whatever) to help her through it all.
You are a facebook buddy of mine. There is some stuff about it on my page.
Thank you for your concern.

gator

Thanx, Gator. I am sorry to hear about your friend,too.
I agree that they could not have been in sound mind.
She wasn't a millionaire but she loved her job(paramedic)... but she lost it because of her accident. And she had a beautiful son. People in their right minds don't leave stuff like that behind.

this is an amazingly thoughtful idea...you don't generally hear something like that from many religions/pastors..et al

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom