Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would happen if I ran 4000mgs of test?

Ziaksil

The most I have done before is 1250mgs of sustanon. That was a chore to inject 5CC’s per week lol
has anyone tried jacking up the dose to 4000mgs total of testosterone per week? I was thinking of doing 2000mgs sustanon + 2000mgs of Test Cyp
no AI and no other ancillaries, just the test to jack up my test levels
I’m 25 years old and just want to experiment with my body

The most I have done before is 1250mgs of sustanon. That was a chore to inject 5CC’s per week lol
has anyone tried jacking up the dose to 4000mgs total of testosterone per week? I was thinking of doing 2000mgs sustanon + 2000mgs of Test Cyp

4000mgs of testosterone is a recipe for serious side effects no joke

No, none here have run 4 grams of test,it's just a stupid idea,run it then n see how big you can grow a set of titties,cause that's gyno city plus a host of other problems,surely at 1250 you felt shitty,like flu symptoms etc,so I don't see the point,unless you're just another bullshiter,I don't believe you bro, you're just trying to create controversy,are you that bored...

Happen? I'd have to come round and bitch slap you.

And experiment... why? It's been done by others and many of them end up sterile. Result = failure

And NO AI? Now we know you're trolling. That's 2 bitch slaps

the laws of diminishing returns exists

no you won't gain 10x the muscle or strength doing that

you will only get 100x the side effects and end up worse than before. then you will be on the news as another statistic and the media will blame steroids when it was really you that should be blamed

you could give yourself a stroke seriously

bro try it and log it. it no safe lol. not even BM or monstro this crazy !

you should sign up for the circus, i hear there is always a need for clowns and if anyone fits the bill, its you

And people wonder why steroids get a bad name. It’s because of people like YOU!

What in the actual fuck.
Mate if you think like this, seriously look at wether steroids at all are a good idea.

This is like a MPMD YouTube video
“What happened to this kid when he took 4 grams of test”

Big ramy isn’t even on half that dose.

Back
Top Bottom