Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would happen if i ran a really small cycle?

usneca

I keep reading online about guys who are running these crazy cycles and then I see some cycles that are more moderate dosing
my question is what if I was to run tiny amounts what kind of results would I get?
let's say I did 50 mg a week of testosterone, 200 mgs a week primobolan and like 10mgs a day of anavar
Would i get decent results? I'm 50 years old 208 lb and 5 ft 10

I keep reading online about guys who are running these crazy cycles and then I see some cycles that are more moderate dosing
my question is what if I was to run tiny amounts what kind of results would I get?
let's say I did 50 mg a week of testosterone, 200 mgs a week primobolan and like 10mgs a day of anavar

Test way to low. You will shut yourself down on that for less than you make naturally. Do some more research and get an understanding on Peds

there would be no point to running test that low... as big as i am on running conservative doses, thats just an entirely different extreme you are going to at only 50 mg per week..

thats a clean cycle you can do it for 12 weeks not bad at all

I would go higher on the test dose. You can keep it moderate but still get results in the 250 mg range

sarms stack is a better option for you rather than this nonsense stack

Just take 250mg of test and you will get all the results you want with proper diet and training

Back
Top Bottom