Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would my labs look like by adding EQ to my TRT

If I were to add 400mg of EQ to my TRT dosage (120mg/wk)….what would my blood work look like? I assume my E2 would be pretty low. Would free test levels stay the same or go up?

You would clearly have different testosterone levels like you're on cycle, your TRT doctor would see it when you do blood work. Estrogen E3 low? why? with equipoise might not be low at all, EQ is essentially injectable dbol. Free test level should go up.

If I were to add 400mg of EQ to my TRT dosage (120mg/wk)….what would my blood work look like? I assume my E2 would be pretty low. Would free test levels stay the same or go up?

on your regular TRT dose you should have everything balanced and normal. most guys these days run too much TRT so shit is already screwy. so assuming things are in line adding 400mg of EQ will throw off other organ markers, just like adding more test, tren, or any other steroid would too. your E won't be effected much in this case though

Higher test. Higher RBC. Higher hematocrit. Higher LDL.

But I'm old so this information may no longer be relevant.

TRT is testosterone replacement therapy ( only testosterone ) , if you add something else is a bridge . And bolde will increase reed blood cells alot .

I have not started a cycle yet so there are no labs to give. Steve and Rick both seem to like EQ based on their recommendations on the podcast. Derek from MPMD suggested that while the E2 may be suppressed the E1 would be severely elevated. This was based off another you tubers video with labs. I’m wonder if other have run a EQ cycle with minimal Test dosages and what the lab tests might be…so I could anticipating what mine might be when I run it. I want to have everything in hand that I might need and anticipate any problems so I’m on top of it.

I’m not trying to hide anything from my TRT clinic. Just want to be well informed.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would only be running it about 14-16 wks as a cycle…not something I would use continuously.

Back
Top Bottom