Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would be recommended for dosage ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What would be recommended for dosage ?

If dbol has a half life of only five hours that means it starts to leave the body at five hours and at ten its gone. If a recommended dose is 40mg does that mean 40mg once a day or 20mg am and pm or 40mg every 10-12 hours. What is the most effective way of dosing to ensure a steady stream or are the peaks and troughs a desired effect to maintain maximum potency.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depending on the presentation can depend a lot on how easy is gonna be for you to dose it but normally I have totally found it more effective to dose it in 2-3 doses depending my cycle. I normally do 25mg doses and again depending my cycle depends how much time I will left in between. If you gonna do 40mg per day I would totally suggest for you to do 1 dose of 20mg in the am and 1 dose of 20 in the pm

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not exactly bro.. it won't be completely gone after 10 hours... so if you took 40mgs, after 5 hours there would be 20mgs. After another 5 hours there would be 10mgs

On paper, it would be better to split doses as much as possible. So for 40mgs ideally you would take 10mgs every 6 hours... however in reality this may not be possible and can be quite annoying

In terms of results, i havn't noticed any difference between slitting the dose (20mgs am and 20mgs pm) or just taking all 40mgs at once. However i prefer splitting it, because if i were to take 40mgs all at once, i get pretty bad back pumps, but if i split the dose, i don't seem to get them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2-3 times per day is just fine

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is not how half lives work at all. The half lives of steroids work no differently than the half lives they teach in high school science classes.
    That said, to keep stable blood plasma concentrations with dianabol, you will want to split your dose into at least to parts a day (or ideally three).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't over think it. Millions get by on 3x a day.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    That is not how half lives work at all. The half lives of steroids work no differently than the half lives they teach in high school science classes.
    That said, to keep stable blood plasma concentrations with dianabol, you will want to split your dose into at least to parts a day (or ideally three).
    exactly.

half lives don't work like that at all. it isn't out of your body in 10 hours at all. once it reaches peak levels in your system it is there for X5 the half life. so even one dose a day will be present for 24 hours

bottom line is twice a day is fine
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I will just divi up the dosage into 3 splits overall. Wont try to overthink it in the future sorry for the stupid question!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Let us know how it works out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by petersulley View Post
    If dbol has a half life of only five hours that means it starts to leave the body at five hours and at ten its gone. If a recommended dose is 40mg does that mean 40mg once a day or 20mg am and pm or 40mg every 10-12 hours. What is the most effective way of dosing to ensure a steady stream or are the peaks and troughs a desired effect to maintain maximum potency.
    In my experience there is no need to split any oral twice a day. Once a day is fine. I've done it both ways with pretty much everything and never saw a difference. On paper twice a day is more ideal. In reality it doesnt fucking matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast