needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What would you do?

So this past monday I was helping a client work out and came out to the rear driver's side window slid down on my Mercedes. They some how got it off the track in the process or broke the track but just glad they didn't rip open my convertible top to get in and steal my gym bag, my iPod and my wallet. Just as I found my car broken in to I received a text alert on my phone that my debit card was trying to be used at a atm to with drawl cash as a credit card. I shut that card down.

The biggest issue is I just made a large gear purchase (that I just got from my PO box) and I had the gear in gym bag that I was going to bring over to my girl friends house, as I keep all of the gear I'm not currently using at her place so I don't have a large amount on me if for anything ever happened with law enforcement. So because that large order was in there minus a few things I didn't know if I should press for the police to try to find out who they were and recover my property.

I got a claim for my insurance, It will go against me and I will have to pay the deductible but I didn't press it on if I should fight over lost gym clothes/iPod/shaker bottle/ IDs, $40 cash and a bunch of gear that could probably get me in decent trouble. I doubt the people that stole my stuff knew there was gear in there, and I wonder if they even know what to do with it.

I will just have to know that you win some and loose some, and order more. Anyways pushing forward I will have the Part 2 of my TNE log out in a day or so. Once I find the time to post it up. I left that bottle home, and it was not stolen 😡.

I guess It's the world we live in now. I noticed a gas station across the street has camera set up and was thinking about asking to see if I could see anything on them from people in the lot. I dont know if I want to press the matter though...

What would you do... Lost cause move on, or find try to find out who did it???

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    people target gyms cause they know the members are inside working out so they figure they got a good 30+ minutes to steal

its bullshit

in your situation I would tell you in the future don't leave valuables in your car at all. that just invites thieves bigtime. even if you pursue it they aren't going to recover your stuff anyway. hopefully they are smart and find the person who used your card at the ATM .. some cops though are too stupid to figure it out and will let these types of petty crimes go unresolved
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, that Sucks.
    Theft at Gym Parking Lots has been on the rise for awhile now.
    Either take your stuff into the Gym with you.
    Or put it into the Trunk of your Vehicle, and turn-on the Car Alarm............................................. . JP
    P.S.
    I would see if the Gas station has any good video, maybe you can stop this from happening to someone else.
    And I wouldn't mention the AAS, if they show up, you have No Knowledge of it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry that happened to you. That sucks bad. I would just learn from this....move on, unfortunately!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am sorry that happened to you. I would write the gear off and take it as a lost. You do NOT want to contact the police or even mention the gym bag because if they catch these guys and recover everything they stole, you don't want the gym bag and all the steroids in it being traced back to you.

Pretend as if there was no gym bag in your car at all. Don't try to claim it on insurance or try to recover it. I know it sucks but its not worth facing possible legal issues if the gym bag and gear gets recovered and tracked back to you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It seems that you "may" have a good case for having your insurance cover your cost to fix what's broken on your car. Show them the proof that your atm cards were tried to be used as a result of the break in and then you will have to argue with your insurance that you shouldn't have to pay a deductible. I was recently hit by someone backing into my car when it was parked and I wasn't even in it, but I had the other drivers info and I had to really stand my ground saying it wasn't my fault at all before they finally agreed. Your insurance company will want someone to go after though to sue and get there money back. If they do find the person, which I'm betting they won't, I'm sure that person will not say anything about the illegal gear they stole.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeezus View Post
    So this past monday I was helping a client work out and came out to the rear driver's side window slid down on my Mercedes. They some how got it off the track in the process or broke the track but just glad they didn't rip open my convertible top to get in and steal my gym bag, my iPod and my wallet. Just as I found my car broken in to I received a text alert on my phone that my debit card was trying to be used at a atm to with drawl cash as a credit card. I shut that card down.

The biggest issue is I just made a large gear purchase (that I just got from my PO box) and I had the gear in gym bag that I was going to bring over to my girl friends house, as I keep all of the gear I'm not currently using at her place so I don't have a large amount on me if for anything ever happened with law enforcement. So because that large order was in there minus a few things I didn't know if I should press for the police to try to find out who they were and recover my property.

I got a claim for my insurance, It will go against me and I will have to pay the deductible but I didn't press it on if I should fight over lost gym clothes/iPod/shaker bottle/ IDs, $40 cash and a bunch of gear that could probably get me in decent trouble. I doubt the people that stole my stuff knew there was gear in there, and I wonder if they even know what to do with it.

I will just have to know that you win some and loose some, and order more. Anyways pushing forward I will have the Part 2 of my TNE log out in a day or so. Once I find the time to post it up. I left that bottle home, and it was not stolen ��.

I guess It's the world we live in now. I noticed a gas station across the street has camera set up and was thinking about asking to see if I could see anything on them from people in the lot. I dont know if I want to press the matter though...

What would you do... Lost cause move on, or find try to find out who did it???

So you hide all of your illegal substances at your girlfriends house so YOU don't get caught with it??? lol. Im sure if she got caught with it, she wouldn't get in trouble at all

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    So you hide all of your illegal substances at your girlfriends house so YOU don't get caught with it??? lol. Im sure if she got caught with it, she wouldn't get in trouble at all
    Lol, I'm thinking he lives with his parents and can't hide gear around, while his gf lives alone. If that's not the reason though, then yea hiding drugs at someone's else house is kinda shady.

I actually have gear at my house for my cousin who can't keep it at his house since his wife will find it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is the reason I never, ever leave any valuables (even minimally valuable things that might attract attention) in the car. Some people may be motivated by very simple things to steal from your car, but you will have to deal with the trouble.

My wife was always amazed with my obsession of not leaving anything in the car, and even if I leave anything, I hide it, so it is not seen from outside. Better be safe than sorry.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeezus, did you handle the vials in question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast