Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you doing to work out right now?

Hrt4life

Im 8 weeks into the most successful cycle of my life. Strength is through the roof and gains are really hitting their stride. I went to the gym today, to find out that they are closed for an unknown amount of time. This sucks, and I know Im not the only one going through it. My question is what are you guys doing if you're gym is closed. Im working on putting together a body weight type program to do at home, but Im just not sure it'll be the same type of gains I'm seeing doing heavy compound movements. all thoughts and opinions welcome.

Find somebody with weights at the house, look on face book buy some free weights, or like u said body weight exercises. Get creative, make weights out of stuff around the house. Plenty of stuff. Maybe try google. I was locked up an we made weights out of water bags, water in bottles tied together, an all kinds of stuff. Where theres a will theres a way

i have bands at home and im extremely creative with them.. burpees, up downs, circuits.. .im doing all of that and i have an elliptical and treadmill at home anyway so cardio is always covered

I’ve been going to the park. Doing 10 sets of pull-ups, chin-ups, pushups, dips, and jogging. So long as I keep the intensity up I’ll keep what I have and it’s good to change things up. I live in a sunny place and by the water so it’s perfect to whip my shirt off, get some sun as I glisten watching all the hottie bounce by on their jog

Yeah man use this as a time to change things up. Get a break from the routine. That way when things get back close to normal you will be fired up. Get creative on.your pushup game. So many things u can do. Do 5 sets of 60 body squats, back to back, 5 sets of lunges of about 80 feet each, then 5 sets of jump squats, then some glute bridges single leg . Man it aint weights but its gonna be nice, an your joints can get a lil break. Do flex stretch pushups. After one set flex for 10 seconds, do another set, then stretch it. Then repeat. Close grip pushups superset with dips off a chair or stack something that is sturdy an do dips between them. Put u a bar across some chairs, secure an do inverted rows. So many things man, just make u out a game plan an go hard (intense, short rest) an have fun. God bless

bro i gots dumbells at home...im hitting like 200 reps x 5 daily!!!...PUMP that shit

I found a smaller gym that is working within the regulations that are in place right now. I bring my own wipes, wipe things down before and after, keep distance from everyone, probably get through my workouts in 35-45min

f92c118ec38669f3dae0c644a773e5a4.jpg

I like to stay home so I bought piece by piece.
The leg press and squat stands are not in the picture. The seated calf is partly behind the toolbox.

Some good suggestions. I’m just bummed. It seemed like the only thing going good for me was training and now that’s fucked too. I’m all in for changing things up, I just wasn’t quite ready to change things up. I’m going to go to Home Depot this weekend and get a pull up bar and dip bar set up and get some circuit training going. It’s just been one of those kind of years so far. I’m going to buy some lottery tickets today. I figure my lucks got to change at some point.

Some good suggestions. I’m just bummed. It seemed like the only thing going good for me was training and now that’s fucked too. I’m all in for changing things up, I just wasn’t quite ready to change things up. I’m going to go to Home Depot this weekend and get a pull up bar and dip bar set up and get some circuit training going. It’s just been one of those kind of years so far. I’m going to buy some lottery tickets today. I figure my lucks got to change at some point.

I feel you man, most of us have family and jobs. The one thing we do for ourselves for maybe an hour a day just got taken away. Its really, really aggravating. I mean how the flying fuck did a disease from China make its way here and do this to us. Is it being blown out of proportion? How does america not have a healthcare system with the ability to support this? Why does it have to mess with my life?

Say this shit outloud, its ok to be upset, no judgement - everyone is thinking it but the same but bullshit comes out of everyones mouth on facebook and the news that is so god damn PC it makes me sick.

Yes im an asshole and maybe a bit narcissistic. Yes im gonna suck it up and deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

f92c118ec38669f3dae0c644a773e5a4.jpg

I like to stay home so I bought piece by piece.
The leg press and squat stands are not in the picture. The seated calf is partly behind the toolbox.

this is just flat out awesome.

Luckily mine is still open but I do have bowflex, bands, and treadmill at home. I will still be able to workout just not the same.

I have home equipment coming. I bought new shit, and was planning on getting home equipment for a while before any of this. It just went up on the priority list. It's going to take a couple weeks to get it so I'm focusing on resting my body and healing while doing daily cardio on my treadmill in the meantime

Back
Top Bottom