Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: What you really mean vs what you say (rant)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What you really mean vs what you say (rant)

So I put my name forward to be a mentor in a grip strength thing. Today I had one of the excuses, cos that's what they are, as opposed to actual reasons and truth.

His was 'I couldn't train last week' (note COULDN'T). When I probed a little further the actual reason was 'Halloween and it was my birthday'. Forgive me for then kicking his ass. I told him 'truth is you didn't want to and could have'. Adding you could have got up early and did the grind but didn't'.

I see the same here and on Elite. There's a fair few who 'had to fly out of the country'. When you dig deeper a few are actually just going on holiday. Now unless it was a surprise you knew this was gonna happen so don't make plans to do a 12 week cycle when it's 8 weeks to the time away.

If nothing else start with 'I fucked up'. It makes it a LOT easier to help you if you're honest with yourself. This applies to me too trust me.

Rant over.
    Last edited by Mobster; 11-09-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    100% agree with your rant.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well said brother!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    using a holiday (halloween really? isn't that for kids lol??!) and your birthday (i stopped caring a long time ago) as an excuse for anything, especially as a male is buffoonery.

you can get in a workout in under an hour and do whatever the hell you want with the rest of your day.

the simple fact is i have gone full circle with this over the course of my life and simply believe some people are into the lifestyle and some people aren't. it is the same thing with cheat days and cheat meals. no human being needs a cheat meal once a week. we survived 2M years through wars, famine, climate change, etc. without cheat meals, i am pretty sure you can survive the 80 years you are alive without one too
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    using a holiday (halloween really? isn't that for kids lol??!) and your birthday (i stopped caring a long time ago) as an excuse for anything, especially as a male is buffoonery.

you can get in a workout in under an hour and do whatever the hell you want with the rest of your day.

the simple fact is i have gone full circle with this over the course of my life and simply believe some people are into the lifestyle and some people aren't. it is the same thing with cheat days and cheat meals. no human being needs a cheat meal once a week. we survived 2M years through wars, famine, climate change, etc. without cheat meals, i am pretty sure you can survive the 80 years you are alive without one too
    I've never asked him but when he said Halloween I thought 'how old are you?'. Part of any mentoring I do (cos no fuckers paying me and I don't need the money badly enough) is I don't pussy foot about the BS. You either do this or you don't. Hallo-fkin-ween FFS. That's evening shit for a start. So train in the fkin morning.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree. People love excuses for almost everything!

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well said, applies to most I think.
    Good thing to keep in my mind.