Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you think as a ....

WhiPLasH

Registered
Has anyone tried tr3st? Or a similar product as a test base without true IM test? On paper it sounds delish. Possibly even androvar. I know where I’m heading, I’m slowly incorporating certain compounds into my daily routine as much as I said I was done with Injectables, I really don’t like to limit myself especially when it comes to my own free will and responsible choices. I have noticed I’m slowly heading down a more enhanced path despite what the woman thinks. Soon she’ll be hiding when daddy comes home for fear of the mayhem ill cause in between her legs that she will have to endure. And for you all if you haven’t tried. Xyrem, get some. It’s pharmaceutical grade GHB. Use to sell it at gnc way back. The side effects like enhanced erection frequency and enhanced orgasmic pleasure along with instantly getting your body into that deep lvl 4 REM sleep along with the surge or GH increase was really hard to not pass up. It’s prescribed for narcolepsy. But man o man, is that one hell of a supplement to add to a body builders arsenal. Shit was fuckin amazing. As with anything please use responsibly. It taste how your semen smells. Get past that saltiness and your in for some workouts and overall better health. As with anything use responsibly. Too much of a good thing can be bad and a little bad can be good. Don’t fall for the bullshit you hear from your media or government agency’s as they prefer you to be weak and not healthy. How can big pharma make money if everyone is healthy? They can’t. They need you to be sick. It’s a fuckin business. One day all the sheeple will hopefully wake up and realize under that wool we are all fucking lions. Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep! I also believe I have ADHD, might explain why I was here there and then some. Thanks for entertaining me m8s

Has anyone tried tr3st? Or a similar product as a test base without true IM test? On paper it sounds delish. Possibly even androvar. I know where I’m heading, I’m slowly incorporating certain compounds into my daily routine as much as I said I was done with Injectables, I really don’t like to limit myself especially when it comes to my own free will and responsible choices. I have noticed I’m slowly heading down a more enhanced path despite what the woman thinks. Soon she’ll be hiding when daddy comes home for fear of the mayhem ill cause in between her legs that she will have to endure. And for you all if you haven’t tried. Xyrem, get some. It’s pharmaceutical grade GHB. Use to sell it at gnc way back. The side effects like enhanced erection frequency and enhanced orgasmic pleasure along with instantly getting your body into that deep lvl 4 REM sleep along with the surge or GH increase was really hard to not pass up. It’s prescribed for narcolepsy. But man o man, is that one hell of a supplement to add to a body builders arsenal. Shit was fuckin amazing. As with anything please use responsibly. It taste how your semen smells. Get past that saltiness and your in for some workouts and overall better health. As with anything use responsibly. Too much of a good thing can be bad and a little bad can be good. Don’t fall for the bullshit you hear from your media or government agency’s as they prefer you to be weak and not healthy. How can big pharma make money if everyone is healthy? They can’t. They need you to be sick. It’s a fuckin business. One day all the sheeple will hopefully wake up and realize under that wool we are all fucking lions. Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep! I also believe I have ADHD, might explain why I was here there and then some. Thanks for entertaining me m8s

1) Free will includes making bad choices
2) And yet posts hoping to get a thumbs up.

Do you work in marketing?

1) Free will includes making bad choices
2) And yet posts hoping to get a thumbs up.

Do you work in marketing?

Marketing, mate? No, save for kilos of pure organic unadulterated natural kratom for $90, Snidely doesn't sell anything.

Lmao... what the hell are you guys on all of a sudden? You fuckin with me?

We simply detest spammers. And you, my friend, are a spammer!
Stop the likes of "I am willing to send samples for those who really have not tried it because I believe in it so much" and you will be fine with us.
Got it?

despite what you assume you think is correct, everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether they be accurate or not. Doesn’t matter who follows or who doesn’t. And opinion is just that, an opinion. And if I’m sitting here informing you I am not selling a god damn thing rather than bringing to light a botanical that some may or may not have heard of for it’s overall effects on well-being that’s just exactly what I’m doing. If just one person goes out and decides to try this plant and has positive benefits resulting from it, well then, that’s great. I wouldn’t come to this board to sell a god damn thing without first speaking to those in charge and getting an approval. I apologize that you have taken my words out of context and assumed that me saying kratom can be had for $90 a kilo knowing that uninformed unsuspecting people will easily drop hundreds on something because they know not a reliable source. I am neither a vendor, a salesman, a rep or any of that hit. Just a fellow human trying to get the word out about a very effective plant. That’s it nothing else nothing less nothing more. I am sorry you assumed based off my poor choice of words you automatically thought I was creating a sales gimmick. Krqtom is just something I believe in, and giving the opioid crisis today and the fact that more and more people getting hooked on these synthetic drugs like Vicodin, OxyContin and all the likes their quality of life could be greatly improved. I could give two shits who decides to try it but for all the junkies out there who are feeling hopeless and feel like there’s nothing that can help improve their quality of life it’s def something to look in to. Don’t jump down my throat I’m just trying to help those who may feel they don’t have a way out. Because you do. There is always a way out. But it first starts with you. Again I apologize for the misunderstanding but when I say I wasn’t implying the sale of anything, I was not. There is not benefit in that for me. I was merely spreading the knowledge

despite what you assume you think is correct, everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether they be accurate or not. Doesn’t matter who follows or who doesn’t. And opinion is just that, an opinion. And if I’m sitting here informing you I am not selling a god damn thing rather than bringing to light a botanical that some may or may not have heard of for it’s overall effects on well-being that’s just exactly what I’m doing. If just one person goes out and decides to try this plant and has positive benefits resulting from it, well then, that’s great. I wouldn’t come to this board to sell a god damn thing without first speaking to those in charge and getting an approval. I apologize that you have taken my words out of context and assumed that me saying kratom can be had for $90 a kilo knowing that uninformed unsuspecting people will easily drop hundreds on something because they know not a reliable source. I am neither a vendor, a salesman, a rep or any of that hit. Just a fellow human trying to get the word out about a very effective plant. That’s it nothing else nothing less nothing more. I am sorry you assumed based off my poor choice of words you automatically thought I was creating a sales gimmick. Krqtom is just something I believe in, and giving the opioid crisis today and the fact that more and more people getting hooked on these synthetic drugs like Vicodin, OxyContin and all the likes their quality of life could be greatly improved. I could give two shits who decides to try it but for all the junkies out there who are feeling hopeless and feel like there’s nothing that can help improve their quality of life it’s def something to look in to. Don’t jump down my throat I’m just trying to help those who may feel they don’t have a way out. Because you do. There is always a way out. But it first starts with you. Again I apologize for the misunderstanding but when I say I wasn’t implying the sale of anything, I was not. There is not benefit in that for me. I was merely spreading the knowledge

I would suggest you just crawl off in a corner somewhere and just help yourself, and quit spamming us.

I would suggest you just crawl off in a corner somewhere and just help yourself, and quit spamming us.

He has alluded to his intention to do just that ... stop spamming us, that is. We'll see.

I am not sure your question but if you are asking about oral testosteorne, i.e. andriol - it has a very poor absorption rate so it's best to stick with injections

Back
Top Bottom