Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was your blood pressure last time you checked?

My doctor asked me what blood pressure and cholesterol medicine I was on -- because every man my age is on blood pressure and cholesterol medicine. I said "none." My cholesterol is 170 with low LDL and my blood pressure in 125/70. Why? Because I exercise!!! And take N2GUARD every day.

My doctor asked me what blood pressure and cholesterol medicine I was on -- because every man my age is on blood pressure and cholesterol medicine. I said "none." My cholesterol is 170 with low LDL and my blood pressure in 125/70. Why? Because I exercise!!! And take N2GUARD every day.

Diet has a huge impact too. I see guys who are working out like crazy but eat garbage food and their cholesterol is off.

Diet has a huge impact too. I see guys who are working out like crazy but eat garbage food and their cholesterol is off.

food doesn;t have as much to do with it as a lot of people think. But of course, if you eat nothing but crap, you're going to pay the price.

food doesn;t have as much to do with it as a lot of people think. But of course, if you eat nothing but crap, you're going to pay the price.

It did for me. I switched to a very low fat diet. My HDL is normally between 50-55. I ran bloods 2 months into my new diet and HDL dropped to 22. Went back and added healthy fats back in and right back to 50+ HDL.

Just my experience.

It did for me. I switched to a very low fat diet. My HDL is normally between 50-55. I ran bloods 2 months into my new diet and HDL dropped to 22. Went back and added healthy fats back in and right back to 50+ HDL.

Just my experience.

Vegitable fats will have an impact on HDL and LDL, but in general, total cholesterol isn't affected so much, unless you overeat. Usually.

I measure blood pressure daily and make sure I'm in range but I take n2guard daily too.

Back
Top Bottom