Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your blood pressure medication of choice?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
We all know almost all bodybuilders have blood pressure , hard to see a bodybuilder with 120/80 ( perfect measure ). And most of them need medication to keep under control. From Concor 5 , Telmisartan, Enalapril , witch one you prefer and think is the best for bodybuilder?

For my experience Telmisartan dont reduce mine when Enalatril works reducing it.

Attachments

• CONCOR-5.jpg
    CONCOR-5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 35
We all know almost all bodybuilders have blood pressure , hard to see a bodybuilder with 120/80 ( perfect measure ). And most of them need medication to keep under control. From Concor 5 , Telmisartan, Enalapril , witch one you prefer and think is the best for bodybuilder?

For my experience Telmisartan dont reduce mine when Enalatril works reducing it.

Telmisartan made me bloated. I am on n2guard 10 caps per day when I get high blood pressure with lots of water, works amazing.

I've never needed any. Mine has been, the last 3 times it's been checked, on point.

- - - Updated - - -

if you are abusing steroids and carrying that much mass it is a given. part of the game i guess

I carry more. They can argue about being more muscular but it's true. It's the other issue and one not mentioned.

1) The abuse of steroids - they use 3-4x as much as I do or have.
2) Lack of any work to condition the heart etc. Cardio for fat loss yes - but year round?

I wouodnt know. My blood pressure has never been a problem and actually runs on the low side around 110/70

I’m with Rick I have been fortunate where my blood pressure stays fine

Why people ask to post´s without read them

Who knows? You wont always get the replies you want. You can't make people read everything we put up.

There is, of course, the issue with WHY bodybuilders (not all as you stated) MIGHT have high blood pressure. Instead of, like every Joe now-a-days taking yet another pill to fix the problem, there's also the idea of fixing the root cause.

No1: using, and more so, abusing steroids.
No2: staying on those very same steroids year round
No3: not becoming properly conditioned to the extra muscle (see my comment above about cardio)
No4: diet - not always as healthy as it might be (see the all too common posts about not eating vegetables and junk food IIFYM etc)
No5: the 'Dallas McCarver' issue - that of (as per the last few weeks) literally risking your health by going balls out on EVERYTHING. Then throwing a BP medication at one of the side effects.

My product N2Guard is the best to use for guys on Steroids!

www.N2Guard.com

Back
Top Bottom