Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your favourite products from Needtobuildmuscle?

kimmy6

Hi,

So I'm wondering what the community thinks of other products from needtobuildmuscle that are highly valuable outside our standard and beloved N2Guard and HCGenerate ES?

Thanks!

thanks Mobster...will try their creatine...I read elsewhere about yohimflame from them. Does it work? and if so, what is it for specifically?

Personally I have used all N2BM products and I have to say I am happy with the whole line! I use N2guard HCGenerate es joint rx and ancient strength. Highly recommended!

n2guard is the most popular by far and for good reason. you feel so much better on it especially on cycle.

hcgenerate is also very popular. pop 5 of them before sex or a workout and get an instant boost. much better than taking ED drugs.

thanks Mobster...will try their creatine...I read elsewhere about yohimflame from them. Does it work? and if so, what is it for specifically?

Some say yes. But I think, at best, i works when you're already pretty lean. I prefer to try products before I say that and I've ZERO intention of even needing a topical fat burner so i can't say it does. Their vitamin product (3D Multi) is solid too. I'm also using N2 Guard right now. They need to restock their protein asap... I need more!

My favourite 2 N2BM products:

N2slin - to improve muscle insulin sensitivity
Krill - for overall health

Their peanut butter protein is the best protein out there. I stock up on their multivitamin 3d ruthless and krill. Yohimflame, did not see much of anything from it, but I didn't expect too either to see solid results. I'm no rep for them just a satisfied customer and I've been ordering from them for years.

When are they stocking up on protein. It’s been couple of weeks. Need Protein. Haha..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are they stocking up on protein. It’s been couple of weeks. Need Protein. Haha..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent them an email asking that very question .

I just saw that. It says the recommended dose is two caps per day. What would be the best time to take this?

I have an article coming out on a 12 week summer shred plan and in that I have it at 2 caps twice per day. My thought was to use it similar to how an EC stack would be used. I think there are different ways it can be used though. I had it more of an appetite suppressant while still taking advantages of the thermogenic effects.

I have an article coming out on a 12 week summer shred plan and in that I have it at 2 caps twice per day. My thought was to use it similar to how an EC stack would be used. I think there are different ways it can be used though. I had it more of an appetite suppressant while still taking advantages of the thermogenic effects.

I’m going to pick some up and stack it with N2Slin. It’s getting harder to lose this damn Body Fat.

May I ask what the difference is between N2Slin and N2Burn? is there a benefit to stack them or is it one or the other?

Back
Top Bottom