Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats all the oral only threads???

So needle right away is the best way to go? I never took roids before n heard wouldn't matter if pills or needle to get big gains for a first timer so I should just forget orals n go straight on the pin?
You lost me when you said right away. Steroids and right away never go together, which is exactly why you should be a long ways from them right now

Thanx for the advice sorry for not leavin any info I'm 33 years old 5'5 height and weigh like 72kg my lifts are kinda crap atm my best ever was 170kg deadlift 125kg squat n 100kg bench but I stopped goin for a few year coz of shit in my life but I've started again n wanted to try steroids. I'm waitin to see a doc for bloods I asked for coz I think I have low test either way I want to start a course just didn't know the best one to start with.

Thanx for the advice sorry for not leavin any info I'm 33 years old 5'5 height and weigh like 72kg my lifts are kinda crap atm my best ever was 170kg deadlift 125kg squat n 100kg bench but I stopped goin for a few year coz of shit in my life but I've started again n wanted to try steroids. I'm waitin to see a doc for bloods I asked for coz I think I have low test either way I want to start a course just didn't know the best one to start with.

How long for?

If you have just started lifting again I wouldn't hop on to steroids right away. You will see good results with your muscle memory so I would recommend using that card first.

Only a coupla months mobster n yeah fella I'm just chasin advice for when I do make the jump n thank you stevesmi I will do that

Back
Top Bottom