bannednutrition.com
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: whats better winstrol or anavar for fat loss

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFof617 View Post
    Again, likely a stupid question, so forgive me. I am looking to tone up a bit. Don't want to put any size on. I am looking into purchasing the stanover 50mg Winstrol tabs from DS. But from what I am reading it is not advised to do Winstrol alone, and that it should be taken with test. Why is that the case? Will I get no results from the Winstrol alone? What's the difference between running Winstrol alone vs combined with test or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should probly start your own thread for this kind of question.

KRAZIEONE

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Running any AAS compound alone is not smart because they are ALLLLL suppressive. Meaning, they suppress your natural testosterone. Depending on the compound run, you always want to AT LEAST run a TRT dose of test because if your natural test drops low while on cycle it could lead to other problems i.e. libido and mood. You always want to have healthy test levels. NOW...in addition if just running winstrol by itself that IMO is retarded. Why? Winstrol is used PRIMARILY as a cosmetic asthetic agent to polish up gains and add hardness and vascularity to an already ENHANCED physique. Running winstrol alone is like having the iceing without the cake. Although it does increase strengh, it does not really do enough on its own as a bulking agent. Like I said, it works best to compliment gains made by other superior anabolic agents like test or tren. I think running it alone is a waste unless running at HIGH does which is retarded too because of how toxic it is. SOO....to answer your question: Winstrol run alone is not smart.

BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^ well put. If your looking for a quick 4-6 weeker and not scared of injections winstrol would go well with TNE which is test that would kick in even faster than the winstrol. Winstrol is also good to run at tail end of cycles because it cause SHBG lowering effect that continues long after stoppage; causing pct to be much easier.

Ramapithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you Mateo. That was very informative. Anything else I can take that would keep my test and libido levels normal while in Winstrol? Something that isn't a inject. I am happy with my current size and want to polish what i am currently at. Guess icing on a cup cake opposed to a entire cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Drop the winstrol idea and look into SARMS...Ostarine and S4 taken together are pretty potent

It's orally active and doesn't involve injections, although if I can do injections anyone can...I've been deathly afraid of needles my whole life, but you literally don't even feel it.

BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah TNE oil is thin enough to go through a 30 gauge insulin pin. Completely painless

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTurk View Post
    Drop the winstrol idea and look into SARMS...Ostarine and S4 taken together are pretty potent

It's orally active and doesn't involve injections, although if I can do injections anyone can...I've been deathly afraid of needles my whole life, but you literally don't even feel it.
    I agree. Unless your willing to start injecting ( and believe me like Turk said its REALLY no big deal. Actually, less harmfull by far than orals) I would drop the Winstrol solo idea.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112