Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deal with the underdosed ingredients in n2guard?

7 mg of hawthorn berry?
10 MICROgrams of CoQ10?

are these typos lol?

So start from the top
1) how much should there be
2) Does it affect the overall value of the product
3) Is everything else ok
4) Could you do better - if so do so - if not button it

I use it religiously on and off cycle and even running AAS my vitals/bloodwork are always in good shape.

To each his own though but as stated above those are just some of the products that make it not just a liver support supplement but a complete on cycle support supplement.

Like the product would be $300+ if you added in all the full recommended doses of those products. 100mg a day coq10 products are usually $30 for 90 days of a quality reputable product.

I supplement stuff like that on my own if i want the additional dosage but thats just me.

in fairness, i can understand someone that doesnt really know how supplement stacks are produced to fully understand the dosing you do when you are combining like ingredients... when you have similar ingredients that work synergistically, you dont put full doses together, especially with a product like this that contains this many ingredients... its not a common thing to see formulas this extensive but there's a reason for each amount of each ingredient etc... you need to see though that clearly certain ingredients have small amounts but certain ones have larger amounts and so when the products are designed, its based on importance and what the product is actually trying to accomplish... the bloodwork over more than a decade with n2guard would show you that its extremely strong and effective

Obviously there can't be a mega dose of EVERY compound, otherwise you'd have to take 20 horsepills to get a dose.

N2GUARD is an excellent multi vitamin/mineral supplement that is more complete than anything esle on the market, but that's only a part of what it's used for. There is nothing else that addresses the needs of people who cycle so well, and that's where the emphasis of ingredients are, and they are all at a very effective dosage.

I wanna see a reply from the OP

Not trashing the product as I have ordered it and am planning on using it. Just looked weird that those two ingredients were there at such low doses. I'm certainly no expert on supplements

Not trashing the product as I have ordered it and am planning on using it. Just looked weird that those two ingredients were there at such low doses. I'm certainly no expert on supplements

I asked because you'd obviously taken the time to look up effective doses. But (I'm asking) was that for them if you took them on their own vs as part of a blend like this?

I asked because you'd obviously taken the time to look up
effective doses. But (I'm asking) was that for them if you took them on their own vs as part of a blend like this?

Im pretty certain it was as a standalone. I hadn’t really thought of that to be honest

Im pretty certain it was as a standalone. I hadn’t really thought of that to be honest

You can buy all 44 ingredients on ur own bro. That is an option. Before n2guard I was spending 500$ a month On a dozen of the ingredients for my cycle. Now I spend like 75$ a month using just n2guard. I save a car payment lol

Last edited:
You can buy all 44 ingredients on ur own bro. That is an option. Before n2guard I was spending 500$ a month On a dozen of the ingredients for my cycle. Now I spend like 75$ a month using just n2guard. I save a car payment lol

Yea I tried to make my own and it was so much more than n2guard it was stupid.

Rick is the man top notch products at a fraction of the cost.

You can see now the error. In every study ever they always take said products in isolation. Never ever with anything else.

Hey brother thank you for your interest in my products. I'm happy that anyone would take the time to look at my formulas and research them.

An informed consumer is my best customer!

When it comes to N2Guard, it is a formula for steroid users and so the ingredients that are most important to help guys during their steroid cycle, those ingredients are dosed very heavy in the formula and make up most of the weight. Some other ingredients like the CoQ10 and Hawthorn Berry are really "nice to have" ingredients that we add in because they provide some value, but we realize that for the steroid user, those are not the most important compounds in the formula and so we don't use up too much capsule space with them.

Back
Top Bottom