Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats for dinner?

Low carb for me too. Cutting toward end of cycle. Salmon & Brussels sprouts, half sweet potato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im running out of low carb meals. Fish fish fish n chicken.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Welcome to the world of BLAND BODYBUILDING DIETS. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase cheat day. Every time I have a cheat day its like its CHRISTMAS.... The happiest day on earth :)

Turkey burgers loaded with peppers I eat almost all the time for lunch, dinner and snacks. Trimmed top sirloin buffalo or beef once a day also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Oh buddy I'm having crabs cakes salmon and some roasted asparagus.

Oh and I had a whole role of Oreos today 😁

Turkey Burgers w out the bread sounds good.

Damn bro OREOS sound so damn good.

Turkey Burgers w out the bread sounds good.

Damn bro OREOS sound so damn good.

Yeah bro- no bread ever... Just some salsa, barbeque, hot sauce or mustard on there. I get 9 lbs of 94% lean turkey breast throw in a red, green, orange, yellow and some spicey peppers. Egg whites and cayenne pepper mix it up and weigh it out into 36 paddies usually about 6.5oz raw and boom. They're a delicious snack anytime hot or cold if you have one great snack or 2-3 for a meal.

Last edited:
Turkey burgers loaded with peppers I eat almost all the time for lunch, dinner and snacks. Trimmed top sirloin buffalo or beef once a day also.

I took your idea and stopped after gym to get me Turkey Burgers. No bun just the meat.
Had a tomato and avocado. Heated up brown rice n called it good.

thanks Trader Joe

More fish ughhhh. uploadfromtaptalk1403140812013.jpg

12 oz lean burger paties , 4 cups of spinach. Fat sweet Tato..hole avocado ... Lite salt... Pepper and oil.. Hot and sweet chili sauce ...

Welcome to the world of BLAND BODYBUILDING DIETS. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase cheat day. Every time I have a cheat day its like its CHRISTMAS.... The happiest day on earth :)

Not true. You can have tasty meals while remaining in the realm of strict eating. Just got to be creative.

KRAZIEONE

Back
Top Bottom