Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your dream cycle?

Sgtanal

Proficient Brother
Mine would be:
wk 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ED
wk 6-12 Masteron 100mg EOD
wk 1-12 Test Prop 100mg ED
wk 1-12 Tren Ace 100mg ED
8iu of HGH ED and some insulin in there

Going to try it out mid next year

bro my dream is more of masteron and primo with real hgh and sarms...too bad real hgh is almost impossible to find these days

Anavar, primo, SARMs and HGH. This would be one awesome cycle to run. Unfortunately, I do not have the economic means to finance such a cycle, and it is too damn hard to find high quality HGH.

You can still obtain genuine Pfizer pens quite easily if you look in the right places.

- - - Updated - - -

2-4IUs a day first thing am and PWO coupled with small amounts of insulin and low GI carbs will produce amazing results due to the amount of IGF1 produced, almost too good in certain circumstances leading to injury

If you mean dream to be putting all health and cost considerations aside:

Test E 1000mg
Primo 1000mg
Mast E 700mg
Var 80mg/day
Pharm GH 30iu/day
Humalog 20units/day
Real IGF-LR3 200mg/day

totally agree with stevie and gearhead. I respond well with 3 - 4 iu's pharma hgh for a 1 yr run with primobolan, var and masteron, awesome run. I can get pharma hgh @ awesome prices but it would still be very exspensive with the primo. I'm actually gonna start stocking up for all of this in November and keep picking it all up until march and start a sick 20 wk run primo starting the hgh 3 months before the cycle starts, I can't wait. I don't know about ya'll but I luv slowly stocking up and looking at the end result of all the goodies haha.

Nothing crazy dosage wise. My dream cycle would be all pharmacy grade steroids.

No matter how good a UG lab is, it is still no where near pharmacy grade.

My dream cycle would be 500mg/week primo + 50mg/day anavar + 25mg/day proviron with around 5iu of human grade HGH per day.

- - - Updated - - -

If money wasn't an issue I would hire Chris Aceto for diet coaching, buy the highest quality food available (all organic, free range etc. especially meat) and hire a personal trainer to push me to the max on every single workout.

On top of all that I would get deep tissue massage done 2-3 times per week.

I noticed Primo was in every dream cycle mentioned. I have never ran it. What makes it so amazing ?

It gives you a look cosmetically like no other, but only at high doses which are isn't affordable for most of us. And at pharm prices to get legit primo makes it the unicorn of gear.

being on real pharma grade hgh year round . is my dream but out of my price range .cycles come and go.Any cycle i wanna run, i can buy.

gram of primo
gram of tren
30mg halotestin
10 iu gh

bro my dream is more of masteron and primo with real hgh and sarms...too bad real hgh is almost impossible to find these days

not only hard to find but super expensive. can run the imitation stuff but then you're running 10iu fake for what 3iu real would be like lol

Back
Top Bottom