Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do our kidneys go out?

goiete33

I've been doing steroids for the past 12 weeks and I went and got blood work done and my doctor said my kidney numbers are really bad
he warned me that if I kept using steroids I could face some major health problems
my question is to those of you who have used steroids 4 years at one point do your kidneys completely crap out?

steroids or not we are seeing an explosion of people who need dialysis

you are best to take care of your kidney while it is healthy. if more guys got bloods done they would not like what they see

I've been doing steroids for the past 12 weeks and I went and got blood work done and my doctor said my kidney numbers are really bad
he warned me that if I kept using steroids I could face some major health problems
my question is to those of you who have used steroids 4 years at one point do your kidneys completely crap out?

You can have kidney issues on steroids, if you abuse especially

use 7 caps n2guard ed and water to cleanse out your kidneys

I've not done steroids for years - as in non stop. I have however, done multiple cycles. But always at low to sensible doses and my numbers come back right after a cycle.

N2Guard contains ingredients (check them out and look up what they do) which help

Steroid use is known to cause problems in many areas and kidneys is one of them... the more you use, with higher doses etc... the more likely you are to have issues.. being preventative along the way is extremely important and obviously mitigates some side effects and thats where n2guard comes into play however, even with protection, you should not be abusive with doses nor should you over use compounds...

The more steroid use over time, the harder it is on internally. N2guard is something you should constantly be using to help control side effects but you also need to be responsible in what you are doing

Without kidney protection any cycle is gonna skew your numbers,everywhere,not just kidneys,,I suggest you don't use orals in future cycles,drink plenty of fluids and be cautious every cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Without kidney protection any cycle is gonna skew your numbers,everywhere,not just kidneys,,I suggest you don't use orals in future cycles,drink plenty of fluids and be cautious every cycle.
Even with n2 gaurd etc,it's not a failsafe,but a good start at preventive measures

Back
Top Bottom