Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you use Base?

TBol

So at what point in the cycle or level experience you would use Base Test? I have heard some people use them as preworkout sups.

I use Base as my Preworkout about 2 Hours before I hit the Gym......................................... JP
P.S.
Why, when were you thinking of using the Base ?

I use Base as my Preworkout about 2 Hours before I hit the Gym......................................... JP
P.S.
Why, when were you thinking of using the Base ?

No, the idea came to as the most ridcilouse thing you can imagine, I eneded going to a rave, and mind you I am sober 1.5 yeah half so no drugs alcohol and thought to myself, what you inject some base and go to a rave, would you have fun? assuming you are on cycle, I dont mean it, wily nilly, like right now I am on cycle and it is summer and there are lots of parties around the town. But I guess it was a dumb idea

Can someone explain what base is....

Base is the Hormone (ie. Test) without an Ester attached to it.
Without the Ester being attached, the Hormone releases almost Immediately.
This is why it's Excellent for Pre-Workout, or Non-Tested Power Lifting Meets......................... JP
P.S.
Anywhere you want some Extra Ump.
P.S.S.
Also, 100 Mg of Testosterone Base is 100 Mg of Test.
Not so with the varying esters.

So at what point in the cycle or level experience you would use Base Test? I have heard some people use them as preworkout sups.

It is really only worth it for drug tested athletes as the rest of us don't need Testosterone base for any other reason.

Yeah i think unless you're getting tested its not worth it

You could use Base instead of using an Oral as a Preworkout.
I know plenty of Guys who have used Tren Base for a Preworkout, as well as Winny Base or Test Base............................. JP
P.S.
It's really a matter of do you mind all the Extra Pinning.
It's definitely worth it for the Extra Push you can get in your Workout.

I've never used it myself, but it may consider it at some point in the future instead of kicking with an oral. My body does like test an awful lot too

I use it 2-3 times a week as a pre workout....100mg 1-2 hours before lifting is great for pumps, aggression, and energy. I take an extra dose of AI along with it to keep e2 from spiking.

No, the idea came to as the most ridcilouse thing you can imagine, I eneded going to a rave, and mind you I am sober 1.5 yeah half so no drugs alcohol and thought to myself, what you inject some base and go to a rave, would you have fun? assuming you are on cycle, I dont mean it, wily nilly, like right now I am on cycle and it is summer and there are lots of parties around the town. But I guess it was a dumb idea

Yeah, dumb idea... Im almost 11 yrs sober, so I get the crazy ideas but I also see that your gonna kiss your 1.5 yrs goodbye if you make a habit of doing base and going to parties, whether its 'fun' or healthy or not...
I just got some test base, tren base and npp base. Never heard of npp base prior to the trade I made but planning to use during next cycle as pre-workout

test susp at 100mg am and 100mg pm is just killer for strength and mass

I use it 2-3 times a week as a pre workout....100mg 1-2 hours before lifting is great for pumps, aggression, and energy. I take an extra dose of AI along with it to keep e2 from spiking.

This is exactly what I do when I chose to, often towards an end of my cycle. Probably wouldnt be a bad idea pre contest either

Never done base

test susp at 100mg am and 100mg pm is just killer for strength and mass

That is the closest i have come to base .I still like to in 100mg e/d to the beginning of a test e or cyp cycle,Weeks 1-4 test suspension 100mg e/d
Test-e @ 1000mg week and after week four i would take the suspension out of the mix,the slower ester test-e will be kicking good by then, Kind of like using dbol the first four weeks of a cycle.

Sorry but that's a stupid idea. Steroids aren't recreational party drugs bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom