Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should i get bloods?

andro.g

Registered
Got them before cycle start. Normal, besides low platelets. But thats because of my ITP. How far into cycle should i get bloodwork done again?

I think it depends on the length of the ester/s you are using. I believe around 5 weeks, if it's a long-acting ester that takes 4-6 weeks, such as Test Cyp, and Deca. What is your cycle?

Like Mobster said around the middle of your cycle and after you have finished it. Not immediately but a few weeks after.

you want to atleast get it done BEFORE cycle and a few weeks after pct has completely ended

if there are issues on cycle or you want to check your health it absolutely is a good idea to get it done during too. really the more you get it done the more you can keep an eye on what is going on inside you so it is never a bad idea. check my signature for a link and code.. its only $60.. hell I spend $70 for a premium car wash.

pre, mid and post cycle and please dont bump a thread just because you havent gotten a response in a few hours.. thats just neurotic behavior

I really dont see the need for on cycle bloods unless you want to check legitimacy of gear, or you are trying to disl in estrogen, etc

Back
Top Bottom