Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should I get my blood test done???!!!

Sylvan9595

Hello Im in the 4 week of the perfect pct protocol and I just finished my cutting Cycle with test enth and winstrol. Im cycling since 2 years on and off and never got bloods done!! I wanna stop with steroids and get my normal Test back to normal. I hope this is possible because I may need trt. When should I go to the doc?? Right after the pct or should I wait longer??? I dont wanna get off everything and than lose all my muscle, because my Test is to low!!! Who can help me???I need informations please!!!

Hello Im in the 4 week of the perfect pct protocol and I just finished my cutting Cycle with test enth and winstrol. Im cycling since 2 years on and off and never got bloods done!! I wanna stop with steroids and get my normal Test back to normal. I hope this is possible because I may need trt. When should I go to the doc?? Right after the pct or should I wait longer??? I dont wanna get off everything and than lose all my muscle, because my Test is to low!!! Who can help me???I need informations please!!!

You should wait 4 to 6 Weeks after finishing PCT to get your Bloodwork done............................ JP
P.S.
Your Body needs the time to recover, and even then, everything may not be back to Baseline, but should be close.

Tell us your PCT? If you get bloods now, you will not get true numbers. How long after your last cycle did you start your PCT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im now in the 4th week of the perfect pct protocol that means 2 weeks after the ester has cleared in my system and I feel Great so far!!!

I run two blood tests per cycle: the first one half-way-through a particular cycle; and the second one roughly a month after the end of PCT.

Actually, everyone should be doing 3 Blood draws per Every Cycle.

Pre-Cycle ~ to establish a Baseline, and make sure you're healthy enough to run AAS.

Mid-Cycle ~ to check All Hormone Levels and to check the Quality of your Gear ~ LC-MS/MS is needed on the Total Test.

Post-Cycle ~ to make sure you're back to Baseline or headed in that direction ~ no Abnormal Blood Markers.

The Post-Cycle draw should be 4 to 6 weeks after finishing PCT.
By doing the above Bloodwork, you can have a Long Career of AAS Cycles, and remain Healthy....................................... JP

Actually, everyone should be doing 3 Blood draws per Every Cycle.

Pre-Cycle ~ to establish a Baseline, and make sure you're healthy enough to run AAS.

Mid-Cycle ~ to check All Hormone Levels and to check the Quality of your Gear ~ LC-MS/MS is needed on the Total Test.

Post-Cycle ~ to make sure you're back to Baseline or headed in that direction ~ no Abnormal Blood Markers.

The Post-Cycle draw should be 4 to 6 weeks after finishing PCT.
By doing the above Bloodwork, you can have a Long Career of AAS Cycles, and remain Healthy....................................... JP

Leave it to JP to put up a perfect post. This is 100% correct.

You want to wait 4 weeks after your PCT to get blood work done to allow all the SERMS that were used in the PCT protocol to clear out of your system. If you get blood work done sooner then that, the SERMS will give you a false reading in the blood work because they will still be active.

if you run blood work while on pct then your numbers will be skewed. and SERM's will take 2-3 weeks to clear out.

so give it 3-4 weeks after your finish PCT to get a decent idea and do not panic at what you see. there is no way you will be 100% recovered quite yet.. remembers its time on and time off. so if you ran a 12 week cycle.. you want to give it full months to recover! during this recovery phase you should be running a natural supplement like hcgenerate (ES) to preserve gains

and here is how to get bloods done. not enough people get blood work done! http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html

Ideally, you want to get your blood checked before the cycle (in order to establish a base line), during the cycle (to make sure the gear is working as it should), and 3-4 weeks after the PCT (to make sure you got back to the hormonal base line). If doing blood works is an issue for you, then you can skip the second blood work and rely on your performance in the gym to be an indicator that the gear is working right for you.

You have gotten some great advice and I could only add one piece of advice. Get your bloods drawn between 8:30-10-30am for best results on testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom