Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start post cycle

peter41

Registered
I am running my first cycle and its 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate.
I'm 41 years old
5 ft 8 in
206 lb
my question is when do I start my post Cycle Therapy should I wait 2 weeks after my last injection or just a few days. I'm getting conflicting information and not sure what is best

I'm 41 years old
5 ft 8 in
206 lb
my question is when do I start my post Cycle Therapy should I wait 2 weeks after my last injection or just a few days. I'm getting conflicting information and not sure what is best

After your last test cypionate injection wait 7 days and start your first phase of PCT. You need at least 7 days to finish the 1st half life cycle of cypionate ester, no point starting PCT before that.

I'm 41 years old
5 ft 8 in
206 lb

bro you should start 3 week after last pin

I'd say two weeks is good but starting early can't hurt. Then again it depends on what you think is PCT. There are differences of opinions there. I'd go as far as saying that you can't do more than two a year for a couple of years without being premently suppressed -- not "shut down" but suppressed to the point where your natural T will ever be what it was before cycling.

I understand this is a point on contention. Some people think a proper PCT takes care of everything. They do a 12 week cycle, then a PCT and they think they recovered. Then a month later, they're back on. They're kidding themselves. They're essentially on a non stop cycle with little breaks.

I guarantee that if everyone on this board stopped cycling, did a PCT and never touched another steroid for a year, 90% would have sub optimal T levels.

I’ve always done 2 weeks after last injection I start pct.

Just give a couple weeks then you can start.

I'm 41 years old
5 ft 8 in
206 lb
Two weeks after last injection

I think 2 weeks is way too early with a longer ester. Like Steve said it takes between 5-6 weeks to totally clear your system, so IMO starting at 2 weeks is a waste. Wait a bit longer, 4 weeks minimum then start. You can start a herbal like N2Generate at week 2.

I'm 41 years old
5 ft 8 in
206 lb

You can start right away if you have the funds to run PCT really long, or just wait till about weeks 2-3 after your last shot.

Back
Top Bottom